Honored Contributor

Re: Wow - beautiful day here in Indiana!

It is sunny and about 50 degrees here in the PNW.  Daffodils and tulips are blooming.  Have a man here pressure washing my driveway and patios.  He will also do the first mowing of spring.  Rain showers are predicted for this afternoon.  

Respected Contributor

It is a spectacular spring day in Westchester County NY.  Tomorrow will be like a summer day.

Esteemed Contributor

Its overcast where I am . We are suppose to have rain and thunderstorms later on, but it isn't suppose to be bad, thank goodness.

Also, I noticed earlier that my deck has a greenish/yellow tint to it....all the pollen. Hopefully will get washed away today, for a while at least.

Honored Contributor

Here at the Jersey shore, it almost feels like summer.  It is beautiful.  The dog and I are on our porch enjoying a gentle breeze and the delicious salty air.

Esteemed Contributor

It's beautiful here today.  The temperature hit a high of 83, unusual for this time of year.  Things are getting greener by the day.  

Respected Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

We woke up to 3 inches of snow, with the sun shining  a blue skies.  All my pinecone trees and bushes were heavy with snow. I don't think I've ever seen anything more beautiful. 

Lucky you!