Frequent Contributor

Would you actually wear today's TSV - the Susan Graver dress?

I just don't get it - who would wear this dress? The dress itself isn't bad, I like the green pattern, but the cold shoulder cutouts are very unattractive. Every time I see it on either a host or a model I just shake my head and change the channel. Is it just me? I'm 60 years old, and I love fashion, and I like to think I'm cool, hip, and happening, but ... I'm not sure even a younger person would wear this dress. Most of Susan's fashions are designd for older women, and I only own a few (2 or 3) of her younger looking styles. I've been disappointed in most of the fashion TSV's lately. I liked the Quacker 3 piece set the other day, but I wear a different size on top than on bottom, so I didn't buy it. I'm watching QF now, and the embroidered long pant Dream Jeannes they keep showing are hideous - just my opinion. But, if the fashions don't appeal to me, then I don't buy it, so I save money! LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Would you actually wear today's TSV - the Susan Graver dress?

I'm sorry, I don't want to offend anyone, but I find this dress horried. And that animal print one and even the green leaf one are hideous. You could not pay me to wear this dress. Come on QVC, can't you give us something new and fashionable?  I wish they would have a Linea TSV, at least it would be in good taste and stylish.

Honored Contributor

The green one is so bad! OMG!  Everyone with it on looked like the jolly green giant.  I felt sorry for the models today.....

Honored Contributor

I can't recall seeing anyone in real life wearing a cold-shoulder outfit.

Trusted Contributor

I think the fabric patterns on this dress are quite pretty.

For me the problem with this dress is the cold shoulder placement. It looks like a tank top with sleeves added halfway down. It's like she wanted to make it bra-friendly but in doing so the top part is too thick / wide proportionally.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's really cute. If you put on a cute jacket with it even cuter. But I don't wear dresses.
Super Contributor

I live in So Cal was out to church , brunch and then at the beach -all I saw  today was maxi's, cold shoulders in the maxis as well as on many tops  and sharkbite tunic tops with cut outs .  

Honored Contributor

As my mother used to say .....

that woman isn't wearing that dress ......  that dress is wearing HER!

Trusted Contributor

I too live in SoCal, and cold shoulders are everywhere except on me. 

Respected Contributor

I would NOT wear it. Some the patterns are nice, but I dislike the "cold should" look.