Respected Contributor

another work week under my belt,but bored to tears and almost wish I was back at werid?

Extremely hot in illinios,so a walk is out.so what do I do but order more items from q,that I don't need

Super Contributor

I was at your stage a year or more ago - sitting at the office bored, wishing 5 o"clock would come.  I am lucky, I finally chose retirement at age 71.  Now after turning to QVC daily, I might have to go back to working to pay for my goodies?  

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

another work week under my belt,but bored to tears and almost wish I was back at werid?

Extremely hot in illinios,so a walk is out.so what do I do but order more items from q,that I don't need

And that's where problems begin.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 Yep. Glad I have hobbies, I'm rarely bored!

Honored Contributor

@new nickname 4 wrote:

I was at your stage a year or more ago - sitting at the office bored, wishing 5 o"clock would come.  I am lucky, I finally chose retirement at age 71.  Now after turning to QVC daily, I might have to go back to working to pay for my goodies?  

I retired and am busier now than when I worked. I take care of my 90 yr old dad and disabled sister. My social life is 100 times better. I work in the yard from spring through fall - it's like therapy for me. I walk my dog twice every day. I walk with a friend for an hour at least 3 days a week. I do resistance training. I read. I try to have one day a week to do nothing or just what I feel like doing.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@rms1954 Yep. Glad I have hobbies, I'm rarely bored!

@Love my grandkids   Same here. I have my studo upstairs for painting, jewelry has taken a backseat and I can set my own hours for makeup/skincare. Then there's time with my grandchildren, son and DIL. I'm rarely bored enough to sit and watch the Q. After spending the last year clearing out everything I didn't need, I'm not going to replace it with more stuff. I also try to read before bedtime.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus I'm a voracious reader. I learned to start reading at 5 and have loved it ever since. I have 600 books on my Kindle Paper White. I also love to knit, do crossword puzzles and play online Mahjong and solitaire.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Shanus I'm a voracious reader. I learned to start reading at 5 and have loved it ever since. I have 600 books on my Kindle Paper White. I also love to knit, do crossword puzzles and play online Mahjong and solitaire.

@Love my grandkids   I don't know what I would have done "sheltering in place" w/o my go tos to not be bored.