Honored Contributor

Here's one of my favs.  I saved this one some 10-15 years ago and it still makes me laugh - 

HappyEaster.jpg

Honored Contributor

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

To @Mominohio and other blondes (and blond gentlemen)

You've probably heard by now of the study showing blond and blonde folk are as smart, or smarter, than anyone else.

Makes me glad all over again that I was blonde in my youth, although my hair darkened over the years.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/03/science-proves-blondes-are-smart/

http://nypost.com/2016/03/21/blondes-are-like-so-totally-not-dumb/

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

My favorite blond joke was about the blond who was proud that she put the puzzle together in two days when it said on the box 3-5 years.  

Esteemed Contributor

@cookinfreak wrote:

OMG! It's a joke!  Good grief!  Some of you are acting like it is a real thing someone said.  WOW!

cookin

Eggs-actly. !!!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

One more thing and then I'll stop 

(getting a little carried away here)

I think the word "tramp" is funny. I can just picture how they would say it and how it would sound.

Did you ever think that a word in itself sounded funny to you and makes you laugh?

I had a friend in school who would laugh with me as we said the word pig (not in reference to anyone just the word itself) or some other word that we would say over and over , laughing while supposedly studying what we were supposed to in class.I don't remember where the teacher was-maybe it just was noisy and he couldn't hear.

"fish" was another one that had us rolling -just couldn't stop laughing.

-------------------------------

@on the bay: Your post reminded me of 8th grade when we memorized a poem (Columbus).  the line was "should I and all my men fall dead."

My best friend used to say "should I and all my men drop dead." We thought that was the funniest thing ever.

Honored Contributor

Justjazzmom - HA!  Good one.   I saved yours too.  Smiley Happy   Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@masque

HahaSmiley Happy Maybe we were in the same class!")

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@masque

HahaSmiley Happy Maybe we were in the same class!")

@on the bay

8th grade was a long time ago for me. It was a small town in PA where we went to school. Alice and I giggled our way through, and then went on to High School where we passed notes back and forth to each other.

Regular Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

Ain't touchin this one.

=^..^=

hckynut{john)

Lol! Probably smart @hckynut!