Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

Ain't touchin this one.

=^..^=

hckynut{john)

@hckynut

Ok, now...that's funny and I get it ROFLOL!!  (Smart man!)

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@MacDUFF wrote:

Call me dense, but...I don't see the humor!  And I see humor in the darndest things.  I guess I've never, nor have I ever known any woman to, think "tramp" over someone's hair color or style.  Dress (or various stages of undress) yes, but never hair.  Back in the day, if we saw a woman showing too much T&A, which is now the norm it seems, my mom would say, "I wonder what she's selling."  But hair?  No. 

I'm confused by your post, since I see nothing mentioned on this thread relating 'hair' to 'tramp' and the eggs in the cartoon have no hair?

Maybe some posts were deleted?

@KingstonsMom

I guess I connected "dye job" to "hair."  ??

@MacDUFF

Ahhh, now I gotcha, LOL!

Not enough caffeine in my brain I guess, LOL!

Thanks for the explanation!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

I guess I connected "dye job" to "hair."  ??

Me, too.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@hckynut wrote:

Ain't touchin this one.

=^..^=

hckynut{john)

@hckynut

Ok, now...that's funny and I get it ROFLOL!!  (Smart man!)

I thought the cartoon was funny, then john just had to one up it, with a post even funnier!

LMAO

Honored Contributor

Cute!  Smiley Happy   Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

I guess it is just sad today how we can't laugh at ourselves.

We have probably been, each one of us, on one side or the other of something like in this cartoon, even if we only had similar thoughts in our head. We have either judged or been judged. And when someone puts it into perspective, with silly eggs, it makes me laugh to see just how petty and silly it all really is. 

I think some people look for ways to be offended, and not laugh. It is ok to laugh at the world, and ourselves. 

I'm a blonde, and I think blonde jokes are funny. I just can't get bent out of shape because someone pokes fun at me. 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I guess it is just sad today how we can't laugh at ourselves.

We have probably been, each one of us, on one side or the other of something like in this cartoon, even if we only had similar thoughts in our head. We have either judged or been judged. And when someone puts it into perspective, with silly eggs, it makes me laugh to see just how petty and silly it all really is. 

I think some people look for ways to be offended, and not laugh. It is ok to laugh at the world, and ourselves. 

I'm a blonde, and I think blonde jokes are funny. I just can't get bent out of shape because someone pokes fun at me. 

@Mominohio*****Some do get "too heavy!"  Great post!

Honored Contributor

Omg !   So funny!

Honored Contributor

It is FUNNY,and yes us women do tend to find fault with other women,sometimes.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Silly/funny and true at the same time. Everyone needs to be able to laugh at themselves sometimes, including our worst traits. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all