Respected Contributor

Re: Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

@BalletBabe  I saw your thread asking about me.  You are such a sweet friend for thinking of me.  I wanted to come here today and wish you a very Merry Christmas!  

Hugs to you!

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

@Pandalady So glad to see you post. Been thinking of you.  Merry Christmas to you and your family. And a wish for good health for you in the coming year!!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

Just thought I'd drop in and wish you all a very blessed Christmas.   

Esteemed Contributor

To everyone On the Forums:

merry Christmas.jpg

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@Pandalady So glad to see you post. Been thinking of you.  Merry Christmas to you and your family. And a wish for good health for you in the coming year!!

@MoJoV  Thank you so much!  I've thought about my many friends here, too.  I am doing well right now.  I hope you are feeling better, too.  Merry Christmas to you, dear friend and your family.  I wish you the very best for 2018!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Trusted Contributor

❤️❤️❤️ Happy Christmas Eve One and All!!! ❤️❤️❤️

image.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@BalletBabe  I saw your thread asking about me.  You are such a sweet friend for thinking of me.  I wanted to come here today and wish you a very Merry Christmas!  

Hugs to you!

Panda

Panda where have you been!   So Happy t see you and I hope you have a blessed Christmas.   My son is in and my Grandbaby.  Having a blast.   Wishing to get to connect woth you morre after the holidays.    Love you Pamda!!!!!