Honored Contributor

Only SUMMER!!! I never even knew there were people out there that didn't like summer until I began reading these bulletin boards! Everyone I've ever known loves and lives for our beautiful Michigan summers! Now that I live on a lake its all about summers! The hotter the better for me! I love humidity too. I guess I'm just the odd man out. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

I am with John, I love hockey season (which encompasses football too!)  I HATE summer, I hate it any where!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Only SUMMER!!! I never even knew there were people out there that didn't like summer until I began reading these bulletin boards! Everyone I've ever known loves and lives for our beautiful Michigan summers! Now that I live on a lake its all about summers! The hotter the better for me! I love humidity too. I guess I'm just the odd man out. Woman Happy

I can see why you like Summer.  Michigan's winters are pretty cold aren't they?

Honored Contributor

Fall, football, into winter...  ⛄

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

I like the changing of seasons.  My least favorite season is summer.  I just am not a fan of hot and humid weather.  Here in Kentucky, since June 1st, we have had 17 days of sunshine.  Temps have still been in the high 80's with humidity in the 70 percent range.  Not a fan.  My favorite seasn is fall.  I love spring too and actually don't mind winter as long as we don't get lots of snow and ice. 

Honored Contributor

It was 89 this morning here and then a thunder storm moved through and it was cooler after. Now it is only about 60 and is predicted to go down to 50 overnight.

Trusted Contributor

I live through 9 months of the year, just to get to Fall.  I don't  mind the cold of winter. Just don't like the snow and ice.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

Autumn is my fave, and always has been.

Valued Contributor

Fall does it for me!

Esteemed Contributor

I like fall, too. You can break out the big sweaters and boots! I also like spring except for the outbreak of tornadoes although nowadays it seems that is a year-round thing............

I don't like the extremes in either direction although I would certainly rather deal with summer than winter.