Honored Contributor

Re: Will u shop in stores on Thur or Friday?

Yup, I'll be hitting the bricks on Friday, getting in on Black Friday deals. But will be shopping locally on this weekend. Its small business Saturday and I always support our local small shops. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I used to love going out at midnight with my sister on Black Friday but those days are long gone! I'll stay home and e-shop but as others have mentioned, I will probably shop locally on Saturday to support my neighborhood businesses. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

No, I won't be either day. We have a big family gathering on Thursday, and then Thursday night my 3 year old granddaughter will be spending the night with us..........If we do anything on Friday, it will be going to the Pet Store to play with the puppies(she loves doing this), and then out for Burgers at The Treehouse Restaurant that she loves to go too, and then we we take her home later that afternoon or early evening, and they live about 1 1/2 hours away......

Valued Contributor

No way. I am 98% finish with my Christmas shopping. One of my best friend loves restaurants gift cards,she also loves Starbucks"s, I will get those sometime in December.

Honored Contributor

They can evacuate the whole city..........and I'm not budging from my sofa.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

No, we will be too stuffed and rolling around from all the turkey, stuffing, and gravy all over everything but the pumpkin pie!!

Trusted Contributor

No....or the rest of the week-end as well!! Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Friday, maybe. Thursday, definitely not!

Honored Contributor

No.   I don't shop for anything but groceries.   I think it's been 4 years since I took my mother to Belk and bought her a pair of shoes for her birthday.   I wouldn't go to the mall if I had a personal invitation and they were filling my car with free stuff.    

Honored Contributor

I checked my Christmas box over the week end and I have everyone covered so no need to shop.  I plan to go to the grocery store on Friday but that is about it.