Esteemed Contributor

Will u shop in stores on Thur or Friday?

I admit it; I probably will. I plan to go to Ulta late Thursday (if I'm home - still don't know yet) and Talbots on Friday morning. Where will you go shopping?

Honored Contributor

Re: Will u shop in stores on Thur or Friday?

That's a good idea - Ulta opens at 6 pm on Thursday (and closes at 2 am).   I will be next door at Best Buy, which opens at 5 pm and closes at 1 am.

Respected Contributor

No. I will precook some things wed. And then we drive 80 minutes to my aunt's Thursday morning, where I will prepare Thanksgiving dinner for my aging aunt, my mother, my husband, and me. By the time we eat and tidy up, leaving them plentry of leftovers, it will be evening when we get home. Friday will be a lazy day at home. I hope. The last thing I want is to be in crowded stored. Ick.

Honored Contributor

I will not shop on Thanksgiving.  I am too busy looking at all the ads.  I love to go out on Black Friday and get in the hustle and bustle.  QVC will get a good majority of my business.

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely NOT on Thursday & Friday, I will be shopping online only. I did the Friday thing back in the early '80's when my parents came for Thanksgiving dinner, but now I detest crowds of people. Will stay home & prepare for a small family gathering we're having on Saturday.

Honored Contributor

I love to shop, but  crowds don't appeal to me anymore. I' ll be putting up the tree. The ones who go have a good time, I used to love going with my mom.❤️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

No.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

NO. 

Thursday is a holiday for spending time with family and friends. People who work retail, have to work and cannot enjoy the day with their families! The purpose of a holiday is to be closed and enjoy the holiday. Or why bother having one. 

Friday crowds and traffic do not thrill me either. This is my day off and a chance to stay home to do what I want and relax.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I'll spend Thursday with my friends eating Turkey and pie.  Friday I'll go to the gym, then catch up on a few things.  NO WAY will you see me near any store except the grocery (it's a great place to shop the day after Thanksgiving......there's practically an echo in there)!

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

No.....