Esteemed Contributor

Re: Will it matter tomorrow?

In my case I was deeply hurt recently by people I thought were friends. I have had a hard time LETTING IT  GO.  But as I move on I will remember THAT IT IS ON THEM AND NOT ME.  Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I am celebrating!

Honored Contributor

This must be the day for having a good cry.  Life gets overwhelming and add in the pain and here come the tears.  I feel better after a good cry, pressure released.  We aren't alone are we.  Wishing better days ahead for everyone.  Love, SC

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi,

Hello dear friend,

You are always in my thoughts and prayers,

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/119066-Sending-You-A-Hug.jpg

Valued Contributor

@meallen616,my dear sweet friend..Love you and cherish your beautiful spirit!  hugs,MaryAnne

Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi today i prayed for hope, your message sheds a little light. Maybe one of these tomorrow's, the hope will truly come alive. 🌈

I'm one of those types that cry over everything. It's easy to tear up over anything for me and having a good cry is somehow soothing. Don't know why, but it seems these days I can't even drop a single tear. Crying inside isn't anywhere near as comforting.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Also wanted to say @Still keeper of the koi, that I'm praying for your pain to lessen, but in that pain will come a lesson. You are strong, the pain doesn't weaken you, but only makes you stronger.❤

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi @qualitygal For all of us. This is how we got through those days we didn’t think we would. Yes tomorrow’s another day and He’s already there for us.

55FE84F1-00CF-4F54-B68C-21AD80E43548.jpeg

Super Contributor

Awwwwww Sweet Maryanne ~  I just read your post and just wanted to say I am sorry to hear about your RA.   And ...... yes...... it is good to get it off of your chest, even

if just written here.   Crying is helpful too.   Please know I am thinking of you

as I am sure others that have read your post are also.   Do what ever you can do

for today...... even if it mean doing nothing.   What ever it is that will make you feel

better.   Fix a cup of tea.   Watch an old movie.   Write a letter to a friend.   Take a nice bubble bath.  Pick some flowers for your table.  Open the windows and let some fresh air in.   Maybe visit an elderly neighbor.  Take an afternoon nap.   Read a book.  Put on sme nice music.  Light a candle or two.    Bake some cookies for someone special.     Try not to over think.... or dwell.   Stay in the moment,  this too shall pass.    I am sending you blessings for a peaceful day.    May you have a better day real soon.  

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:

I am a work in progress,As we all are.I am quilty of speaking out,acting out of anger,sometimes it feels good to get something off my chest,if only for the minute." How many times have I not thought about others feelings?": How many nice things have I destroyed  by one thoughtless spoken word?" I am working on this lesson today....My RA is acting up badly ,I am having trouble walking,I actually had a big cry alone.I want to speak from my heart to others,not from pain. I cannot be the only one here trying to get through today,without being angry about my situation. So I leave you with this, Tomorrow  is a new day,it may not be better ,but it is hope.The hope that gives us life,and the sun will shine again.We will find that joy we are created for, to use our voices to make the joyful noise,the language of kindness. .Sending you hugs love and peaceful days...MaryAnne

Super Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:

I am a work in progress,As we all are.I am quilty of speaking out,acting out of anger,sometimes it feels good to get something off my chest,if only for the minute." How many times have I not thought about others feelings?": How many nice things have I destroyed  by one thoughtless spoken word?" I am working on this lesson today....My RA is acting up badly ,I am having trouble walking,I actually had a big cry alone.I want to speak from my heart to others,not from pain. I cannot be the only one here trying to get through today,without being angry about my situation. So I leave you with this, Tomorrow  is a new day,it may not be better ,but it is hope.The hope that gives us life,and the sun will shine again.We will find that joy we are created for, to use our voices to make the joyful noise,the language of kindness. .Sending you hugs love and peaceful days...MaryAnne

Honored Contributor

Most things don’t matter tomorrow.   I take things as they come, deal with it and move on.