Valued Contributor

I am a work in progress,As we all are.I am quilty of speaking out,acting out of anger,sometimes it feels good to get something off my chest,if only for the minute." How many times have I not thought about others feelings?": How many nice things have I destroyed  by one thoughtless spoken word?" I am working on this lesson today....My RA is acting up badly ,I am having trouble walking,I actually had a big cry alone.I want to speak from my heart to others,not from pain. I cannot be the only one here trying to get through today,without being angry about my situation. So I leave you with this, Tomorrow  is a new day,it may not be better ,but it is hope.The hope that gives us life,and the sun will shine again.We will find that joy we are created for, to use our voices to make the joyful noise,the language of kindness. .Sending you hugs love and peaceful days...MaryAnne

Honored Contributor

Re: Will it matter tomorrow?

We are human, i feel bad today also, and get angry at all the bad things that happened to some of the people I LOVE, so we just keep going.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

Hi there Maryanne.  Thanks for your beautiful words.

It has been a hard weekend on my heart and mind for sure.

Many uncontrolable things happening in my life.  Its hard some days not to wake with dread, but we put one foot in front of the other and pray, hope, wish, dream for a better tomorrow.  I just find that when I am going thru a hard hard time, I feel a bit numb !  But I try, I pause, I carry on and look at some fabulous inspirational words from my friends here....CAUSE YOU LADIES ARE PRETTY SPECIAL AROUND HERE.

Honored Contributor

Have you ever read the saying in "Footprints"?   This is pretty good, for pains of all kinds.

Google it, you'll see. It's something I believe, if you don't, it won't hurt.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
  1. @Still keeper of the koi, @Skididdy, @goldensrbest

Boy do I feel the same today, right now in fact. Just had myself a cry too, good or bad not at all sure. DO I feel better, not really. If I dwell too long it's easy for me to burst out again. My day didn't start like this though, just happened due to something that just happened.

Hoping my woes end soon, like by month's end if not sooner.

Wishing you all love and joy this afternoon. Let's strive right now for this.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Maryanne.....I’m sorry you are going through so many things. Emotions an be difficult to control, especially when you’re in physical pain....which sadly can lead to much psychological pain. It can be a vicious cycle that can play havoc on our lives and those around us. Maybe talk to a professional about ways to cope and deal with things. Family is always helpful, but having someone to talk to that is not emotionally tied to you and your situation can be very beneficial. They can be objective and say things you may need to hear that family wouldn’t say because they want to protect your feelings. I hope you find ways to make it better....positive thoughts and prayers to you. 😊😊

Valued Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD,We are all on this earth together,we all have pain of some origin .I wish more people could see they are not alone in this.I pray your situation has an end soon as well.Please know you are thought of today with kindness.Love you,hugs,MaryAnne

Honored Contributor

We do all make this space go around don't we? We cannot all be the same, that would be boring, weird, painful sometimes.

Thanks MaryAnne for your love and kindness.

Respected Contributor

Hi MaryAnn I think of you often and always say a prayer. I have been dealing with the problem of not being able to taste or smell. It happened when I was on antibiotics and prednisone. Your world changes and eating becomes something totally different. Am I depressed? Yes I am. Maybe we just hang in there and pray.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Still keeper of the koi

Thanks for your post, MaryAnne. Feel better soon. 💕

E5803EA0-CD9F-46CE-8CDD-74C0EF6F7553.jpeg