Honored Contributor

I can't imagine having to put up with that.  I hope his parents will stand up to him and put a stop to it.  If he waits 30 days there will be something else at that time.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

I can't imagine having to put up with that.  I hope his parents will stand up to him and put a stop to it.  If he waits 30 days there will be something else at that time.

Exactly. My dad would have no issues with giving the blueprint if we were moving into a subdivision. He does not trust this man that he won't use it for his gain. Although he really can't use it exactly since it will have the builders name. It belongs to the builder. He tells my dad well I can give you the list of what the other two houses provided. That is rubbish because he built those two houses. LMAO. My dad flat out told him that. He is just trying to see how far he can push my dad. My sister says once it gets started we need to put up no trespassing signs. I totally agree with that. Because until the framing is up and the door can be locked we do not want him on our property. Rumor has it he is wanting to move so we hope that happens.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why kids are bullies

[ Edited ]

Oh one other thing he wouldnt take the blame for anything. He goes it's all my parents decision lol. For the love of God you took the $88000 from us when you sold it. You gave up your rights except what is in the covenants. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Why kids are bullies

[ Edited ]

Dear IG,

I totally agree with you however ethics, good manners...starts in the sand box. Many parents rely on the school and just do not pay enough attention to their creatures.

Fortunately the huge majority of children are nice but almost never by chance.

Children can be mean and cruel. If you add the cyber arena the possibilities are endless. Some are too young but they can scar their"victims" for life without knowing better.

There has to be zero tolerance when it comes to bullying or else things get out of control. Again us up to us adults to handle the situation, as Cicero said "while there is life there is hope"🌻

Trusted Contributor

Dear Calmln,

You are sooo right however how about the "victim" or "target"? Those are mitigating

circumstances  on the part of the perpetrator but there is also harm, suffering, trauma, lack of confidence...we cannot ignore the other side of the equation.🌻

Honored Contributor

Just look at these forums and you can see why kids are bullies. They definitely learn from their parents!

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Just look at these forums and you can see why kids are bullies. They definitely learn from their parents!

I totally agree with you. I am shocked at how hateful grown woman can be to host and vendors. Jamie from IT needs to get a new dress. Or someone's makeup or outfit looks ridiculous. It's all very hateful and hurtful. It's rather disgusting adults can act this way because no one knows who they are. Why does it matter to you that Jamie wears the same dress or wears her hair the same way. It doesn't affect your life.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I totally agree with you. I am shocked at how hateful grown woman can be to host and vendors. Jamie from IT needs to get a new dress. Or someone's makeup or outfit looks ridiculous. It's all very hateful and hurtful. It's rather disgusting adults can act this way because no one knows who they are. Why does it matter to you that Jamie wears the same dress or wears her hair the same way. It doesn't affect your life.

Exactly @ccassaday. Very sad and unbelievable. 

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@KathyPet wrote:

WAs legal advice obtained when these covenants were developed?  I have never heard of anyone just sitting down and writing covenants without approval from a lawyer.  Also you mention creating a new HOA when more lots are sold and leaving the HOA you are in.  I hope all,of that is written into the existing covenants because I have never heard of such a thing.  THe more I read about this the more I hope a attorney was involved.

Yes legal advice was given. And yes once the lots are sold the homeowners which there will be a total of five or six can create their own association. It's written in the covenants like that. With our lot and another that was just sold their are enough lots sold now we can do that. But that probably won't be done until the houses are built.

He actually text my dad yesterday and told my dad he can call him today. His parents are out of town until tomorrow night so nothing can be signed. But at least it opens up a conversation.

Did this attorney represent your parents or the seller?

If it was an attorney for your parents, they need to hand it over and let them handle it.  If it wasn't your parents attorney, they need to find one asap and get this guy out of their faces...

Unless your parents are building a foundation to roof glass house and don't plan on window coverings, inside is none of his business.

Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

@KathyPet wrote:

WAs legal advice obtained when these covenants were developed?  I have never heard of anyone just sitting down and writing covenants without approval from a lawyer.  Also you mention creating a new HOA when more lots are sold and leaving the HOA you are in.  I hope all,of that is written into the existing covenants because I have never heard of such a thing.  THe more I read about this the more I hope a attorney was involved.

Yes legal advice was given. And yes once the lots are sold the homeowners which there will be a total of five or six can create their own association. It's written in the covenants like that. With our lot and another that was just sold their are enough lots sold now we can do that. But that probably won't be done until the houses are built.

He actually text my dad yesterday and told my dad he can call him today. His parents are out of town until tomorrow night so nothing can be signed. But at least it opens up a conversation.

Did this attorney represent your parents or the seller?

If it was an attorney for your parents, they need to hand it over and let them handle it.  If it wasn't your parents attorney, they need to find one asap and get this guy out of their faces...

Unless your parents are building a foundation to roof glass house and don't plan on window coverings, inside is none of his business.

We both had attorneys. Their attorney is the one who filed it. But our attorney looked over it to make sure there wasn't anything fishy. These covenants were pretty much just standard ones you would see for any new subdivision in the area.

To tell you the truth I don't know how or when this is going to end. He got a text from his mom last night with a bunch of ******. My guess is her son was right beside her and told her what to text.  We don't know if they need this signed before everything goes to the bank or if the bank has what they need. Guessing we will find that out today. 

My mom wanted to go into a subdivision. If we had we would of already of broken ground and wouldn't be dealing with this jerk. But my dad loved this property so much and he did not want to go into another subdivision. But this is slowly turning into a nightmare.