Respected Contributor

Re: Why is it the minute you put on a white top....

i didn't wear white for most of my adult life because of this very reason.  a couple of years ago, i had to have a white top for a special occasion.  i couldn't believe how good i looked in white.  i CHERISHED that white top for a long time and wore it (stain free) over and over.  wow.  amazing!  what i then did was to find a really good sale on a 3/4 sleeve top that i wear all the time, and i bought half a dozen in white.  did the same thing with a T shirt.  actually, the one i really like is a men's Tshirt.  i bought half a dozen of those too.  so this summer, i'm all set for white tops!  (bring on the ketchup LOL) 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

Reason why I can't wear white clothing.....

proxy-image.gif

@Mz iMac 

Would you mind sharing with me how you posted this gif here?  Can't get them to work.  

Thanks in advance.  

Honored Contributor

Crisp and white on me??? Now that's funny.

Trusted Contributor

Love all of these replies!  Nice to know that I'm not the only one with this condition!  I'm a stain magnet with white shirts.  

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee  On a Mac, you drag the "animated" gif of your choice to your desktop.  Then select your "desktop" when you hit the "browse" button.

The "animated" gif will be "animated" in your reply window & "animated" in your post after you click the "post" button.

Unknown if the above works the same on Windows.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Just bought myself a new white polo shirt and yep...dribbled Vitamin Water all down the front of it.  If I happen to put on a "crisp white blouse" in the morning you can bet I'll spill coffee on it first thing. Never fails. 🙄

My husband always laughs at me when I wear a white shirt and get an immediate food stain on it. 

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Foxxee  On a Mac, you drag the "animated" gif of your choice to your desktop.  Then select your "desktop" when you hit the "browse" button.

The "animated" gif will be "animated" in your reply window & "animated" in your post after you click the "post" button.

Unknown if the above works the same on Windows.

@Mz iMac 

Thanks.  I'm using Windows.  Since I know gifs work on here, I'll keep trying until I figure it out.  

Esteemed Contributor

I get dirt on me when I get into the car......

Respected Contributor

My problem is everytime I put a new top on one of my kitties will climb up on my chest and immediately snag it right in front with their claw. You can't hide it or fix it!

Super Contributor

I have a lot of white t-shirts, so my black bib apron is my new best friend when I'm cooking or eating.  It just about covers me from collarbone to knees.  Smiley Frustrated

Man plans. God laughs.