Honored Contributor

Re: Why did you come here today?

I mainly come here to share thoughts, ideas, and information. Of course I am always aware that bashing and being judged or put down by some comes with the territory.

Super Contributor

@RetRN  I agree with you, and I wonder what drives these posters to be so mean.

Honored Contributor

I honestly come here because i am by myself,and enjoy seeing what others think,facebook is driving me nuts,news is driving me nuts, my son is just not around,lonely.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG

I bought DH a "sleep wedge" a year ago, and it has helped greatly with snoring.

Got it on Amazon.  It's just very firm foam, but it elevates the head enough to help with snoring.

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

This is a great thread, this is my favorite type of thread, where people talk about their lives and share......good reminders to be kind.....

giphy.gif

@YorkieonmyPillow!   That looks so much like the cat who owns me and allows me to cohabitate with her!❤️   Love it.   I agree with you...  in a world in which we seem to applaud harsh talk and bad behavior, it's encouraging to see genuine kindness appreciated.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

mantaraye wrote:

@RetRN  I agree with you, and I wonder what drives these posters to be so mean.

@mantaraye,  Unfortunately, if we watch we see that those comments usually get hearts and even supportive and complimentary replies.    That's part of the fuel that feeds the flames.    I genuinely believe if people didn't get positive feedback, and "strokes," from their negative tone they'd at least stop and think about how they come across to others.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains inappropriate language.