Respected Contributor

Re: Who loves Hallmark Christmas movies.

Me! Me! I do!

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

My favorite is " It's That Time Of The Year " With Uncle Ralph, Morgan, Brian, and Jen. Not a fan of Richard Jen's weird Boyfriend . Glad so broke her engagement , I couln't figure that she would marry someone that didn't even know her little boy. And of course Skip the turtle.

@BeccaLou 

"the most wonderful time of the year" is one of my favorites!

i still have it on my DVR.

other favorites are THE CHRISTMAS NOTE, SWITCHED FOR CHRISTMAS, FIR CRAZY, OUR FIRST CHRISTMAS, A PERFECT CHRISTMAS, A ROYAL CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS AT HOLLY LODGE, JOURNEY BACK TO CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS EVERLASTING, all of the FATHER CHRISTMAS movies (are they going to do a "baby" one now?).......there are more that i enjoy......love that november and december are filled with these movies!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They should put new movies on hiatus for one year and only show Viewer's Favorites. That way, we could record the ones we want to see over and over. I have a feeling at least 80% of us would agree on the best ones. As for me, the Prince or Princess from some fake named country movies are the absolute worst!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They increasingly seem to err on the side of quantity rather than quality... A very few of these movies are actually good... Some of them are pleasant and offer nice visuals... Most of them, though, are just dreadful and feature the same plots together with the same marginal and too often used stable of actors... It seems the more they make the more of them that turn out to be really bad... I find that for me, a little goes a very long way and they, of course, subscribe to the overkill method of programming... Personally, I think it pays to be a bit choosy about which ones to watch... Trying to watch all of them would just be mind-numbing...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I like them not love them.  When I want to watch something entertaining without violence, the Christmas movies are a hit.  The stories are normally very good (romantic comedy).

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

My favorite last season was "Christmas on Honeysuckle Lane."

Trusted Contributor

Ummm...no.  I can't even imagine watching something related to Christmas.  My gosh, summer isn't even here yet!  I don't understand these type of threads that talk about Christmas in the middle of Spring.  It's nauseating.

Honored Contributor

I think I watched all they had to offer several times and am looking forward to them again this season.

Honored Contributor

I don’t mind watching them in the summer when it is 108 degrees outside and I can see some snow...but the plots are almost identical in each one....a little variation on a theme would be welcome! I do like that I can have my grandkids here and not fear what they may see or hear on the Hallmark Channel....can’t say that about most other TV channels!
Respected Contributor

LOVE them, yes!!!  I try to watch one every night in Dec-