Honored Contributor

Who is the strongest person you know?

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 5.44.00 AM.png

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Re: Who is the strongest person you know?

I dont know him or his name but I worked part time behind the seafood counter at a grocery store in Phoenix, AZ for a short time.

A husband and wife were regular customers and she was horribly disfigured from burns.  The husband was very loving, caring and helpful to her.

He is my unsung hero.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

My eldest son is the strongest person I know.  The challenges he has overcome would have crushed me.  

This past year, in particular, the progress he has made is astounding.  I'm so proud of his strength and determination.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

E798DBF6-BA85-4F35-A413-0C3522ECB6C3.jpegMy mom when she was alive.

Now it’s me.

Honored Contributor

I think that each of us is the strongest person that we know....we can never really experience anothers' challenges and only we know our own trials.

Honored Contributor

The strongest person I know would be my son.He is always calm no matter what the situation.He is always willing to help others to achieve even when it  helps them to get ahead of him.He is just very confident about who he is.I admire his integrity and strength of character... a really good person.

Esteemed Contributor

My mom battled dementia for 14 years with grace, dignity and always a positive attitude and a smile. She maintained her manners and social skills until the very end, even though she often could not remember what she was doing or why. Other health problems caused her to be in a wheelchair, which she disliked but she remained cheerful and optimistic.

She taught me everything I know . . . except how to live without her. I'm so happy she's at peace and no longer suffering. It brings me great comfort and joy.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I don't think it's one person.  We are all strong in different ways and different situations.

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady Your mom might have been the strongest person but you are the most kind and loving person...you are most likely stronger than you know.

Honored Contributor

probably me.

though I've seen great strength from my children and mother many times.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"