Regular Contributor

Re: Who had a really unusual Easter?

Happy Easter to everyone. Did Shawn leave QVC ?

Esteemed Contributor

Everyone I know had a really unusual Easter. Who would have had a normal one? I guess if people just were use to staying home on Easter it would be normal. I don't know. Nothing is normal now.

Honored Contributor

Just another Sunday

Honored Contributor

We had Easter by ourselves but probably would have anyway. Families are too far away.

We took a drive around town to get out of the house. A great many driveways were loaded with cars. Don't think there was much social distancing down in my town on Easter. 

Honored Contributor

We normally have 30+ people for Easter dinner.  Not so this year.  My husband and I ate alone.  No leg of lamb was to be found, so I got a ham.

I did set the table complete with a table cloth, but it looked so empty..so sad.  I miss my children and especially my grandkids.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

We had Easter by ourselves but probably would have anyway. Families are too far away.

We took a drive around town to get out of the house. A great many driveways were loaded with cars. Don't think there was much social distancing down in my town on Easter. 

Crazy, aren't you in what they call a hot state @proudlyfromNJ ? If this spikes again, people can blame themselves.

Trusted Contributor

@jeanlake  Easter was a long distance celebration for us.  We did facetime with my brother and family.  It was great to see them, but on the other hand this also made me sad that life as we know it has come to this situation.  I can't wait to be physically with them again !!!

Respected Contributor

We have no family but contacted friends via email & calls.  Wierd dinner of leftovers and Ramon noodles Cat Sad  Haven't had take out sense this whole thing started.......

Happy belated Easter to all

Honored Contributor

I have read on here that she is on leave taking care of her ill parents. I've also read she has done some shows from home but I haven't caught any.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I think everyone's Easter was unusual.

My son took me to the store yesterday and I forgot the Easter bunnies and eggs!!! Woman Sad We never had Easter! He did get his Christmas presents from last year..I'd gotten him a shirt and jeans! He said they were perfect now, since he's lost weight! lol! I hadn't seen him since last Fall! He brought me an oil diffuser..I've always wanted! When you think about it..Christmas was Jesus birth...and Easter was his resurrection...we didn't have to think about Good friday..that has always been so painful for me...I just can't understand how anyone could hurt Jesus! Heart Never will!