Honored Contributor

Re: Who are your favorite "vloggers" on YouTube?

I believe Lisa Robertson is a vlogger.  Surely she has some followers here.

Respected Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

@hoosieroriginal You're so welcome!  Yes, Brittani is much younger than I am too. But I have fun seeing what the youngsters are wearing and her kids are so cute!

Yeah, Melissa is a kook. She's so out there but it's fun that she just doesn't care what she looks like. She's had turmoil in the past (who hasn't?) but she's very honest about it which I respect. It's nice not to always see vloggers who are not over-polished and into perfection. 😀

@GenXmuse - Boy, is Brittani a spender or what?  She must spend all the money that her husband makes during the day!  It's crazy how many things that girl buys!  I love watching her "hauls" and the boxes of clothes she receives to try on.  But, geez, how many clothes does one person need?

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

@hoosieroriginal You're so welcome!  Yes, Brittani is much younger than I am too. But I have fun seeing what the youngsters are wearing and her kids are so cute!

Yeah, Melissa is a kook. She's so out there but it's fun that she just doesn't care what she looks like. She's had turmoil in the past (who hasn't?) but she's very honest about it which I respect. It's nice not to always see vloggers who are not over-polished and into perfection. 😀

@GenXmuse - Boy, is Brittani a spender or what?  She must spend all the money that her husband makes during the day!  It's crazy how many things that girl buys!  I love watching her "hauls" and the boxes of clothes she receives to try on.  But, geez, how many clothes does one person need?

I know!  I'm like, do you have a budget, girl?  I can't imagine she can keep that up long term especially with two kids a stepchild and this being a second marriage and wanting a third baby. She just posted on Instagram she suffered a miscarriage just recently ☹️

Honored Contributor

(thread title)

Never heard that term, be it a word or acronym.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

@hoosieroriginal Gee, didn't know how many were out there. Never watched before so thx. I do like Dominique. Now I will look at the others. Great fun. 

Respected Contributor

@Beansey wrote:

@hoosieroriginal Gee, didn't know how many were out there. Never watched before so thx. I do like Dominique. Now I will look at the others. Great fun. 

@Beansey - I just sit and look at Youtube vlogger videos at night - it is a lot of fun - some are a hoot.  There is a young woman on Youtube, I believe her name is Casey - she under stillglamourous - she's all tatooed up but she has just the most beautiful face and does great videos - she's had a lot of body work done - breasts, butt - so to me she was too pretty to do that to herself, kinda overdid the surgery, but to each their own.  She's really cute and does hair videos too. 

Honored Contributor

Two of my girls and one niece love to watch youtube for how to's. My middle daughter watches make up, hairstyles and scarf tying techniques. My sister's daughter has been learning knitting and crocheting, she says it's easier than buying pattern books.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

Suzie at Nail Career Education.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York