Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who Likes Bumper Stickers?

I once put a bumper sticker on DH's car.  I won't go into specifics, but it is from a popular spice company that has decidedly different political views than my husband.

He just laughed.  I used to drive that car when I taught Jazzercise so he is also going around with "1-800-FIT IS IT" on a license plate surround.  That, and no longer any hubcaps - we call it the "chick magnet".  Beautiful vehicle.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

The Constitution gives us the right to bear arms.

States decide under what circumstances; who can carry it concealed, where and how.

Check you state's laws.

In my state anyone can carry a gun that is openly displayed, without a concealed carry permit.

You can also carry it in your car concealed (in glove box etc.), without a concealed permit.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I once put a bumper sticker on DH's car.  I won't go into specifics, but it is from a popular spice company that has decidedly different political views than my husband.

He just laughed.  I used to drive that car when I taught Jazzercise so he is also going around with "1-800-FIT IS IT" on a license plate surround.  That, and no longer any hubcaps - we call it the "chick magnet".  Beautiful vehicle.

@Sweetbay magnolia 

Chick Magnet, LOL! LOL! 

837514213.gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  I know what you are saying but there is a problem in my county with this and a certain group.Cannot say anymore. But thanks anyway.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

I gotcha'......

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@fairydogmother wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ   Sorry you are incorrect. All fifty states allow concealed carry. The specific details of how and to whom permits are issued may vary by state. But all states allow it. 

@fairydogmother  Thank you very much for that info. I will research how I can get one.

@fairydogmother  There seems to be a problem in my county for these type of permits. 

hmm. What are the issues, if you don't mind me asking? I might learn something that I didn't know. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother 

Political subjects are not allowed here.

Esteemed Contributor

I just hope I can get my "Cooking is Love" in esapnol bumper sticker, on straight.  I hate a crooked bumper sticker.

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

I don't like them and there will never be one on my car, as they get worn out and tacky looking pretty quick and a nightmare to get off. My  husband always felt the same way.  The plastic window clingy things I might consider if i saw one I really wanted but that is highly unlikely.

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Not on my car, even had the car dealership one removed. Too easy for someone to target, follow and know where you live. My car is not that common so no issue finding it in parking lots.

@occasionalrain, the exact same for me. Didn't even want the wonky dealership ad on my brand new luxury car. I don't want anything slapped on there to cheapen what I've paid big bucks for. But, obviously, to each his own. Woman Very Happy