Esteemed Contributor

It could be tacky, but I like them.

I have a new car; I think I'll slap one on!  It's easier to spot the car.  I remember when cars had long radio antennae and there were these little ping pong ball things you could put atop so you could find the vehicle.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Re: Who Likes Bumper Stickers?

Not me, I've never allowed them on my cars.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Ever the contrarian, I have a more compleiing reason to put this on, @KingstonsMom !

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Me! I have a small back window decal that says I'm 70 leave me the hell alone 

Also my Michigan State Spartans magnets (2) 

And my personalized licensed plate that says PATSMOM. In memory of my son

who's forever 29, so that everyone who sees my car will know that he was Patrick and I'm still and forever his mom. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't  personally want to put in on my car....too difficult to remove, but I love reading them.

Some are quite clever and funny; they tell me a lot about the owner.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for them at all on my car.  I do like to read them on other cars.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

My husband retired from the military, and we have always been a very patriotic family. My husband has an assortment of Americana stickers on his car, and it does make the car easier to spot. I don't have any stickers on my car, although I have seen some I really like and love my DH's stickers. 

Honored Contributor

@Carmie 

That's my objection to bumper stickers on my cars, once they've been on for awhile, it's almost impossible to remove them and their residue, between the heat and the sun baking them on.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I've heard abt cars with military , American flag , Police  and patriotic  & religious stickers being  vandalized , so in this environment , I would not  apply  any of those types of stickers.

Honored Contributor

Not on my car, even had the car dealership one removed. Too easy for someone to target, follow and know where you live. My car is not that common so no issue finding it in parking lots.