Honored Contributor

Re: Which Is Your Reaction To Snow?

When we lived up north our house sat on the edge of a pine forest. When it would snow the snow would hang in those trees so beautifully! And the world would be so peaceful and quiet. I miss that aspect of the snow . However, I can do without having to shovel it or go out in the cold at all.

Honored Contributor

I remember walking to school in waist high snow when I was a kid and even though I loved to play in it, I hated it too. As an adult I think it's beautiful after a snow, but I can do without it.

Frequent Contributor

Do not like snow or cold. Love summertime.

Super Contributor

I love the snow especially taking a walk while it's snowing.

Now driving in it is another story.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\]]]]]]]]]]]]]\

I love the snow.  I really enjoy walking while it's snowing.  Love to feel the snowflakes on my nose and eyelashes (sound familiar?) lol

Now as for driving in it, that's another story.

Honored Contributor

Pretty!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I grew up without it. When we lived up north for about a year, I went sledding and ice skating and loved it. Now it can snow Christmas Eve, then go away!

One time I enjoyed it as a grown up was when we visited DH's family. It snows a lot there. We had been up and were heading back south to beat it. We stopped at his sister's to see them just for a minute (they lived 30 min. from his dad). While we were there DH and his brother-in-law were staring at the weather channel. We were going to run right into it. So we brought our bags in! They live in the country (in the house DH grew up in) and have picture windows on each side of the family room addition. It was beautiful - as long as you were inside looking out! We didn't get out until two days later! 

I'd probably like it better if I liked cold weather! Smiley Wink

@ECBG - Thanks for the cute video! 

Honored Contributor

I've always hated winters! But now that I live up north in Michigan I really, really LOVE snow and winter! Love it to pieces. Sure, my favority weather is still the hot, blistering days of summer but I'm happy that I've accepted our beautiful snowfilled winter months. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I love when it snows at night about 10 in. or so and the trees all have snow on them and everything is untouched.  It's beautiful.  We had snow only 2 x this winter and not enough for me.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@ECBG   After all  the snow we had in Pennsylvania this week I'll go with the second dog.  DH had to drag me out of the house yesterday!  LOL  Smiley Sad

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@ECBG   After all  the snow we had in Pennsylvania this week I'll go with the second dog.  DH had to drag me out of the house yesterday!  LOL  Smiley Sad

@AnikaBrodieBut isn't that little angel pup cute!!!Smiley Happy