Respected Contributor

I miss you, hope all is well.

Honored Contributor

Re: Where is LindsayGrandma?

@Lindsays Grandma  is posting infrequently now. i think she was upset that her posts kept getting taken down for copyright infringement. she still has an ongoing post in community chat where she and @Sandy Sparkles have conversations.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/CALLING-OUT-TO-SANDY-SPARKLES/m-p/6661575#M1686287

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 thanks for taking the time to answer.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is discussing previously deleted topics.

Esteemed Contributor

@IMW ... Hi iMW...hope you see my post soon, I don't want you to think I am ignoring you.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I missed you too! Glad all is well and I can understand your frustration.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IMW wrote:

I miss you, hope all is well.

@IMW    Thank you so much for calling out to me.  I  want you to know that I enjoyed posting all the quotes and sayings and I miss not being able to continue.  Hopefully one day things will be better and we can go back to the way it was.  In the meantime I wish you and yours a very healthy and happy new year.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam