Trusted Contributor

She is still on Sat mornings.  I think she is sweet but too spacey for my taste and she never discusses fit or sizing.  She seems to prefer talking about everything but the garments she is presenting.

Valued Contributor

@fthunt Can't stand all the wine drinking that goes on

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

Having Alberti hosting  beauty shows is the Q trying for a male customer base for their beauty items. This gives women an idea to buy  or encourage their men to use antiaging products

@skatting44   Alberti sold beauty products when he was a vendor on QVC years ago.  None of this is new for him.  As a host, he & Sandra co-hosted QVC's beauty shows that were great.  Like a lot of professionals, Alberti can sell beauty products very well, regardless who the consumer is who's watching, IMO.  

@skatting44 Didn't Alberti come to QVC from a Hair care Company?

@CANDLEQUEEN   I think I remember he was a vendor before a host. Haircare sounds familiar.

@Shanus I think Alberti was with Alterna Haircare line, prior to QVC...... 

Esteemed Contributor

@skatting44 - Alberti does just fine selling beauty products. In fact, he's far better and more prepared than some of the female hosts I have watched.

Trusted Contributor

Does everyone actually think they are drinking wine.?I can't believe the network allows wine drinking.

Esteemed Contributor

@bewise wrote:

Does everyone actually think they are drinking wine.?I can't believe the network allows wine drinking.

The wine glasses are props.  It gives the illusion of just relaxing, having a glass of wine and everything is easy going and laid back.  Just of couple of old girlfriends chatting.

Amy had a glass of wine on set during her jewelry presentation and the level never went down.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

Having Alberti hosting  beauty shows is the Q trying for a male customer base for their beauty items. This gives women an idea to buy  or encourage their men to use antiaging products

@skatting44   Alberti sold beauty products when he was a vendor on QVC years ago.  None of this is new for him.  As a host, he & Sandra co-hosted QVC's beauty shows that were great.  Like a lot of professionals, Alberti can sell beauty products very well, regardless who the consumer is who's watching, IMO.  

@skatting44 Didn't Alberti come to QVC from a Hair care Company?

@CANDLEQUEEN   I think I remember he was a vendor before a host. Haircare sounds familiar.

@Shanus I think Alberti was with Alterna Haircare line, prior to QVC...... 

@CANDLEQUEEN   Thanks for remembering. It makes me crazy when something's on the tip of my tongue and .....nothing!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I think changing up the shows and hosts is a good idea!  Don't like any host twosome!!    Like Alberti alone and Leah alone!  

Trusted Contributor

I certainly don't know her schedule,but I am thinking she must be on vacation!

Respected Contributor

She was on last night