Honored Contributor

Re: Where Did the rush of toiletpaper/shortage come from?

@drizzellla  My late brother was a truck broker. He arranged for the trucks to pick up and deliver cross country for many  companies. He said a big issue was refrigerated trucks breaking down and getting other trucks to that location, moving all the contents (food and/or meds) and still making the deadline on time. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus    It sounds as though we have a potential grocery disaster building that will be reflected in higher prices well into the future.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Shanus    It sounds as though we have a potential grocery disaster building that will be reflected in higher prices well into the future.

@Kachina624   That's how I'm seeing it. Not sure what if any foods came from China or Spain, but won't be purchasing foods that are authentically Italian, for sure. One of my favorites avocados will be high...already were

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1  I just came from Harris Teeter grocery store.

I noticed the liquid soap (for washing clothes) was getting sparse.

However, I think it was because it was on sale.

I buy the same thing all of the time.  I don't care if it's on sale or not.

My rule for everything is to always have an extra one of whatever I'm presently using.  I do that with everything.

It bothers me when the things I like (and buy every week) are on sale because it means there won't be any on the shelves.

For instance, I like Harris Teeter round ice cream sandwiches, they were on sale last week, couldn't find any.  Ugh!  

Now they aren't on sale so I stocked back up.  I buy a few for a friend who loves them but won't spend the money on buying them.

Anyway, here's how to copy a website.

Go to the website and you see where it tells what the website is....click your cursor on it (it will turn dark)  Now move the cursor into the blank part of the address and a box will show up that says things like "copy....paste....cut...(and so on).  Click on the one that says "copy"   Then get out of there and go back to QVC.  Put the cursor on where you want to "paste" the address that you just copied.  It will go where your cursor is.

Go somewhere where you can test it out (on another or this website).  

If I can do this, anyone can.  I read your posts, you're smarter than I am.  Just give it a try.

Have a great day and stay well...we need you here.