Trusted Contributor

Re: When you look back at your life

Probably spend more time with my parents. I long for the days that I could just drop over for a visit or call and have a chat. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm surprised and beyond grateful for my life as it has been and is.

If anything, I'd be less open to people after they have shown me who they are, insteading of continuing to give the benefit of the doubt.

Keepin' it real.
Valued Contributor

i found this hilarious. For those of you who said they dont look back. LOL 

Image result for gloria never look back modern family

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

Just know that no matter what life's journey has been, the fairytale ending is always written on the last few pages.

Respected Contributor

I know all the stuff that happened in my life may be a better person when I look back learned things understood it and now with my DD she is learning too. Life  changes so much have to deal with it. You learn as you live & understand, Also learn when people we know make mistakes not to judge them. We all did it. Or we could walk in their life things change so fast don't judge.

Honored Contributor

I read something that I like. It said that if you have regrets don't be so hard on yourself. Treat yourself as you would treat a dear friend who is telling you these regrets about their life.

Honored Contributor

@mintedrose wrote:

i found this hilarious. For those of you who said they dont look back. LOL 

Image result for gloria never look back modern family

That doesn't strike me as funny.

Honored Contributor

I would have liked to go to Parsons School of Design.  I had no way of learning of Parsons,  and wouldn't have liked a life style in NYC.  I wouldn't have had a "normal" life which I love.   Studying at Parsons would have taken away my beloved mountains!

I adored our sons, and teaching where I did and am still in touch with many former students.

I did the best I could with a pure heart, but wish I could make some changes.

Valued Contributor

@Sooner  This is a clip from a episode in Modern family which is comedy show. Its a funny episode hence the clip. If you have not seen then you wont get it. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Respected Contributor

I should have. I could have. I did. I didn't. I always made my own choices. I believe I made the right choices most of the time.Definitely not all of the time.When I knew better, I did better. Great things in my life. Very bad things too.Despite the bad. I remember the best times the most
I am grateful☺