Respected Contributor

Re: When you look back at your life

I would go back to about age 16 and my focus would have been on a good education and career.  That alone would have changed everthing that came after.  

Honored Contributor

I am grateful and thankful. You learn from your mistakes and there is no such thing as a perfect life. Ups and downs are part of living. Challenges, decision making, these are all part of learning. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I would have liked to go to Parsons School of Design.  I had no way of learning of Parsons,  and wouldn't have liked a life style in NYC.  I wouldn't have had a "normal" life which I love.   Studying at Parsons would have taken away my beloved mountains!

I adored our sons, and teaching where I did and am still in touch with many former students.

I did the best I could with a pure heart, but wish I could make some changes.

I bolded the above.  I think most people would say the same.  I agree. 

Respected Contributor

Absolutely nothing!  Life hasn't always been a bed of roses, but the good exceeds the bad.  I cannot complain. 

Respected Contributor

My life is better than I could have ever imagined, in spite of my youthful ignorance.

Trusted Contributor

I wish I would have stayed at my high school and not transferred to another one merely because I was afraid of water and the high school had a policy of you don't graduate unless you can swim across the pool.

This decision taught me to run away from difficult situations and I still do that today.