Honored Contributor

Re: When you grown children cry

That kind of crying is a good thing.  It would fill my heart with joy that I'd raised a son who let hisself feel and wasn't afraid to show his emotions.  He loves his grandfather.  That's a good thing.

Respected Contributor

@Warrior2022 

What a darling son you have.... such a big, gentle heart. 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@Warrior2022 

No kids here. To me age nor gender have anything to do with one's feelings and love.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I watched tears roll down my teacher daughters face recently when one of her students was presented a special award.   In 3 months this child will walk at graduation and receive a diploma, and I know my daughter will cry right along with the parents!   

Makes me very proud to see how my daughter has connected with her special ed students.   

Valued Contributor

@Warrior2022  I'm sure that was a very emotional moment for you, for many reasons. 

It sounds like your son is a fine young man, and I have no doubt you are proud of him. I bet your Dad is too. 

Heart

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

@Warrior2022  In the world today, there's plenty of stressful, sad and scary issues for adults and kids to cry about. Finding just one wonderful moment that brings happy tears brought on by love (even if Grandpa was leaving) is a blessing.