Honored Contributor

Re: When we walk away....

[ Edited ]

I think if someone needs to take a break that is fine. I think we should let them do that if that is how they choose to handle it.  It may just be that they need to regroup.  

Frankly, I don't like to see people encourage someone to come back if they are not ready. It seems to me it's just setting them up for more of the same.

If you choose to come on these forums you must know you travel at your own risk.  Not everyone will like you or appreciate your attributes.  That is people...that is the real world. 

It's not up to them how you feel.  It's up to you.

Honored Contributor

@KitTkatwrote:

@goldensrbest I believe this is a follow up of the post 2 weeks ago. To my knowledge nothing new has occurred. Forgive me if I'm wrong, Maryanne.

How about we go with a clean slate from here on and let water under the bridge be gone. 

Honored Contributor

@dexwrote:

@Shanus I don't know why anyone could get upset by the simple words from strangers.I just don't allow anyone I don't know that much power.You can choose how you feel about things and I don't choose to be miserable over words from a stranger.Sometimes I will feel sorry that some people are so unhappy that they try to steal the joy from others.

@dex  Sometimes I feel sorry for those who were insensitive and did not realize (or worse, were aware) they were causing such deep pain in another person. It goes in both directions.

Esteemed Contributor

Hello @Still keeper of the koi,

I hope this is a very nice day for you and that your health remains well.

I had sent you a post about 6 weeks ago, asking if you

( smiling here Woman Happy) if you had remembered those many times "I" wrote back to you?.

I actually thought,maybe you were quite ill....believe it was during [the time posting ] when your husband was getting the animals in from the elements of harsh weather, then asked you "do you remember me"?.

Of course I knew you did, but puzzled why no reply.

May BE that you were too occupied with something else, but I am greeting you, along with others whom I had not seen in a while or have left.

Those posters, I knew the reason..just not your situation.

I had gone back 6 months ago - one year ago when you had asked many questions, so naturally I thought the worse, being your health, in question.

Have a great day.

Yes, I did know of your situation, being hurt by someone, so I left that alone, since you had a multitude of other posters trying to soothe your emotional - - - whatever happened.

There was nothing more I could say that was not already mentioned.

I am very please, though, to learn, apparently, you are doing better, now.

Please do not take life, here, so seriously.

Sending a wee hug for your hurt feelings from those whom may have cause you tears.

Again, a Heart for your sad days.

Many posters are hurt from words, here, every single day.

My best, always ~~~ Since I do not post every day to everyone I connect with,  I can understand your absent of any reply.

Thank you for reading. 

Hello to `` everyone `` that I have not posted with over the months.  Smiley Happy ~~Remembering you through the years.

NAES

February 27th: Tuesday

Honored Contributor

Re: When we walk away....

[ Edited ]

-

Esteemed Contributor

You may be the "bright spot" in just one somebody's day but you never know just how important that is!

Your posts are always inspirational and encouraging!

Please keep posting!

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  MaryAnne, I’m so glad to see you back here again.I adore your uplifting loving posts!! Please don’t allow the bullies to keep you away from the rest of us.I look forward to & enjoy your posts.

I consider you a dear friend. I too have been a victim of the bullies.Yes, they’re hurtful.I feel your pain .But I come back because of all the love I feel from the others. 

Maybe we all need to do a better job sticking up for each other to defeat the bullies, as well as developing a thicker skin in dealing with them.

Hugs 🤗 & love 💕 to you my dear friend!!  💐

Honored Contributor

@Shanus You are right some people like to cause pain but I am trying to tell you that a stranger does not deserve that much power of your emotions.Stay strong in your beliefs of who you are as a talented,interesting,beautiful ,not always perfect ...but who is person.I hope that what I say doesn't hurt your feelings.My intentions are to never cause pain but if I do then all you have to do is give me a chance to explain myself.

Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  It is okay to walk away at times. Unless, we take the time to heal ourselves, we cannot help others to heal.

God bless you and so good to see you again. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

There was a post here earlier and now it's gone. I read it when I didn't have a chance to reply and was going to come back later. But now it's gone. I don't remember the name of the poster, it was new to me, but if you come back to this thread, please know I am praying for you. You are not alone here. You have endured enough abuse, walking away is the best thing to do. I'm praying for strength, encouragement, peace and the ability to stand your ground. Please come back if you can. You dont have to share everything, but know you have a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on. Stay safe, dear one. ❤