Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: When we walk away....

[ Edited ]

@Still keeper of the koiwrote:

I think many here are confused about the original post of the woman saying she said she only pointed out eyesight issues to me.Early in the morning a post was made,saying nothing but.  exactly as posted,   "REMEMBER PARAGRAPHS ARE YOUR FRIEND!". Nowhere in the posting was eye problems,too small. Several moments later the mods, not on my behalf removed  it saying , removed ,RUDE. I answered back to her quoting what she wrote.It is a rude ,childish thing  to say to an adult woman.Only weeks later did she post somewhere else all she did was say she was having eye problems,she saw it was deleted by the mods.   If you have an issue ,say it,dont try to be snarky.

When it happened you told her off. Then you wrote about it over and over again in multiple threads. Then wrongly and unfairly accused @Kachina624 of things she didn't do.

Now you started it up again a couple weeks later in this thread. You are causing division on the boards imho as @DeLaney and @Isobel Archer explained nicely.

This is not a unifying or uplifting trend. Please can't you let it go?

Thanks for listening to my take on this.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@addymarie ,actually I was reply to the threads on this post this morning I didnt bring it up,read the page before.I mentioned this on my original post and just now,answering something.If you arent knowing what and when I said it,you are  continuing this.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes it's hard to 'read' what someone is posting.  As in, you can't tell if they are ticked off or joking or something else.

I made the *mistake* of posting to someone, who I thought was asking about her posting style. 

She wasn't.  I got it all wrong.  So my response really upset her, and I don't think she can't let it go.  She's still going off about it.  (That's not healthy.)

A while back, a long time ago, actually, someone *seemed* to be asking if they came across as rude.  That was what the gist of their thread was about.

I answered back, very gently, yes. 

She tore me a new one.  I've never posted with person again, and never will.

You can't try to divide people for your own sake.  They'll do that on their own, they'll pick a side--if they see fit.  And that is fine.

Best thing to do is *walk away* from these posters, they're going to continue to post.

Frequent Contributor

@Still keeper of the koiwrote:

@addymarie ,actually I was reply to the threads on this post this morning I didnt bring it up,read the page before.I mentioned this on my original post and just now,answering something.If you arent knowing what and when I said it,you are  continuing this.

You came back and resumed it in your OP of this thread as others have said. Which is also what I referred to.

Instead of forgiving you rehash. Also you wrongly falsely accuse @Kachina624.

(She deserves a apology imho. ) Look at all the many  supportive sympathic posts you got on the other threadS a couple weeks ago and now on this one but you're focused on the one poster who asked you to paragraph. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Isobel Archerwrote:

@DeLaneywrote:

It's never wise or productive to set yourself up as a source of contention, having people take sides in confusion, by spreading inner hostilities from one thread to another. No matter how justified our pain from our own perspectives. This is the stuff that can result in board wars. Not a legacy any peace-loving poster would want. 

It's always best to maturely contain the disagreement between the two or more parties directly involved. We naturally want to support those we like when we see they've been hurt. Encourage mutual enjoyment while posting respectfully. If, through better understanding a resolution can't be attained by those in disagreement, then the best action is to leave one another alone in peace.

As @jubilant implied; unfortunately not everyone here will like one another. It's not a requirement to post here, but being respectful to one another is.

If being targeted by actual malicious trolls, I'm sure the moderators would intervene if notified. It's what they're here for, in large part. When we try to assume their responsibilities with no authority to enforce the rules, we only add fuel to the fire. 

It can be challenging to not take personal attacks personally and that is why, thankfully, they are against the standards here. If I see them, I report them without comment on the boards. Not here much anymore, so have not witnessed any lately -- including whatever happened here.

Have enjoyed both @Still keeper of the koi and @Kachina624's comments many times. I wish them both peace and pleasure in the future here and in life. 

Exactly.  It's sad to see posters criticize other posters wanting others to join in the bashing - or pose a "question" - which in reality is a request for everyone to join them in criticizing a family member, coworker, others in general - and then when that doesn't happen and people point out that the poster is, herself, being mean, then the recriminations really start - and continue almost endlessly.  "I am the victim here."

Let's get a grip people.  If you have a beef with a poster - address it to that poster and stop trying to get others to agree that you are being persecuted.

@Still keeper of the koi  Please read these wise posts of @DeLaney & @Isobel Archer,

thanks.

QVC Customer Care
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMG_0708.JPG

IMG_0709.JPG

💞💖💗💓💕💓

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC challenging moderation

Esteemed Contributor

@addymarie, I don't understand why we can't give as many hearts as we want. Well said. I enjoy reading your posts.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sage04wrote:

@addymarie, I don't understand why we can't give as many hearts as we want. Well said. I enjoy reading your posts.

Thank you @Sage04! You're sweet. I enjoy your posts as well. You are kind & helpful I notice and so appreciate and others notice it too!. 💞💖