Valued Contributor

When we walk away....

[ Edited ]

There are moments in life when we walk away,but we leave behind those we love and those who choose to find fault with us. As time marches forward ,we realize those who are  in our lives are left out,not knowing how we feel,not knowing that they are still in our prayers and thoughts.I was quite hurt by the  catfishing , fabricating replys to  my posts..

I AMwho I Am, live life this way.  Coming back to say ,I still pray for my friends here,I remember your names,your hearts.I was directed here today by a higher power.One of our posters needs to hear ,that this moment you are in is only a brief stop,that tomorrow will dawn anew.. Each moment it a brief journey, held by promise of a higher rock to perch upon.Please know my fairh holds you up, my faith promises a better day...sending you a hand ,love ,hugs and more hugs, Maryanne

Trusted Contributor

Re: When we walk away....

[ Edited ]

@Still keeper of the koi

I'm so glad to see your post. I've missed you. You are here for a reason. I've been praying for you and I know those prayers are being answered. Thank you for your message. I know it wasn't meant just for me, but I take it to heart and am blessed by it. Thank you also for your prayers. It is important for each of us to pray for one another.

Please keep in touch, Maryanne, you are my sister and friend. Hugs.

Respected Contributor

In all aspects of life you are going to find the naysayers, the evil, the unforgiving, the ones who have appointed themselves judge and jury, the trolls and the like.  This life is difficult enough at some times that no one wants or needs to deal with those types of individuals.

@Still keeper of the koi  Don't forget all the good people, the ones who support you and pray for you, and those who remain silent but are silently supporting you and others as we journey through this life.

You are the only one who can make yourself happy, no one has that power over you so for those that are struggling today, others sincerely care about you and only wish you the best.

Don't waste your time and effort on those who don't want the best for you.

I enjoy your uplifting posts and would encourage you to keep focused on the positive and hold your head high.  Those that drag anyone down, including being snarky just for the sake of being snarky and always have only negativity to offer, are usually miserable themselves and aren't happy unless they spread their misery around. 

I am not perfect, but I try to do my best and choose to be happy and their misery isn't going to change that.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

If this has anything to do with someone on here, just ignore ,if it is with family ,or friends  i know how that is ,it is tough.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

@CAcableGirl2,my dear sweet angel,you post with the heart  of the creator.Thank you, it is a human emotion I struggle with, I know better ,but human feelings are here.Thank you for your beautiful pure love, love to youv.dear one.hugs,MaryAnne

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi, Well HI.  How are the barn yard kids? and mommas to be?  Been thinking of them too.  I thought I'd never know, so now I am happy that we can have updates on all of them too.  

Contributor

My dear friend, I'm so happy to see your post.  I don't post very often myself, but I always look forward to reading yours.  Your words always touch my heart and brighten the day.  I really enjoy hearing about your beautiful animals and what's going on.  PLEASE don't let ignorant and hateful people influence you.  Stay with all of us who love you and look forward to your posts.  

Honored Contributor

It is uplifting to read your thoughts. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Did something new happen on here? Or is this from the thread two weeks ago? I just have not seen anything new,so asking.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Well said @CAcableGirl2.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.