Respected Contributor

Re: When was the last time you (snail) mailed a card or letter?

I always mail birthday cards and sympathy cards.  Just sent a sympathy card last week and a birthday card yesterday.  A neighbor just moved to an assisted living facility and I was just thinking yesterday I need to get her address from her son and send her a card so she doesn't think we forgot about her.

Respected Contributor

Forgot to add I love to buy pretty blank notecards while traveling or at art shows.

Respected Contributor

I still mail cards and letters. I have a letter on my mail box right now waiting for the mail carrier to pick up. As long as I'm able to write then I will continue to do so.

Honored Contributor

I mailed a birthday card to our pastor yesterday.  Smiley Happy

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Super Contributor

I mail birthday cards frequently, sympathy cards and sometimes other notes. My Mom sends cards, usually funny ones, all the time. I send her notes, too.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Monday of last week. My sister and brother-in-laws 59th wedding anniversary, and a former co-worker's birthday, so 2 cards went out. Neither of them use a computer, so there would be only a card or a phone call for them. My sister received both. And she has saved every card she has ever received from anyone throughout the years. She has quite a collection of cards.

Esteemed Contributor

About an hour ago. It's a note to a friend on bright orange paper, with a chickadee postage stamp.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Just this past Saturday I mailed my son his birthday card and gift- he called yesterday and loved his card and of course the check.. LOL ... 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I only snail mail cards (and I mail plenty of them, since I have lots of family for whom I make and mail birthday cards, for starters)..  I don't send electronic cards, nor do I open them if I receive them.  Never sure about the source.

Respected Contributor

I still send birthday, anniversary and holiday cards to all family and friends.  Everyone appreciates them, yet I never get any in return!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it