Esteemed Contributor

Re: When's the last time you stopped for "fast food"?

Yesterday.

McDonalds.

Lunch.

Honored Contributor

Been so long I can't remember.  I live alone and cook for myself.  Most people think I'm crazy to do it. 

Super Contributor

Last week. I also had been wanting to try the Grand Mac From McD's. The commercial makes it look so good. It was ok, nothing special. Of course I was sorry afterwards so I just had a salad for dinner to balance things out.
Honored Contributor

I haven't eaten at a fast food restaurant in forever, however I am addicted to chick fil a's diet lemonade.  During the summer months I get one about twice a month when 

I give in to my cravings.

Respected Contributor

I do this nearly every day.

Honored Contributor

Ash Wednesday after mass - the 4 of us went to Arby's for the 2/$5 fish sandwiches.  They were actually really good, our Arby's only cooks to order. Dinner for less than $5/each that's a good deal!

Respected Contributor

When my daughter was little and liked Happy Meals. She is now 29. So not for many many years. Not good for you.

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

I do this nearly every day.

@insomniac2  Seriously? You eat fast food everyday? 

Respected Contributor

I can't even remember .... many, many years ago.

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

I retired 3 years ago and when I worked I would very occasionally go out at lunch and grab a sandwich or Taco Bell.  Yesterday was the first time since I retired that I have stopped at a fast food place - I was craving an Arby's sanwich and stopped - no fries or drink - just a sandwich.  How often do you eat "fast food"? 

I fix my breakfast, lunch and dinner at home every day.  My neighbor spent hundreds of dollars on picking up food for her and her husband last year.  Every night when he gets home, she gets in the car and goes and gets food for them.  I prefer my own cooking to eating out.  She's retired, he works. 

"I prefer my own cooking to eating out." Yikes! Not me! I would love to eat out all the time but my budget won't allow it. I cook all the time, every Friday my dh and I still have date night and we go out to eat. I hate cooking and really am not crazy about anything I make. Now that summer is coming at least a lot of our seasonal restaurants will be back and open. I can't wait! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"