Trusted Contributor

Re: When Your Schedule Is Busy.....

@GingerHead 

The name is part random nickname generator, and partly because of the old canard that "squirrels are rats in haute couture."

Yep, Panic attacks are not my favorite thing. I keep meaning to look into therapeutic tapping for mitigation. CBD + THC helps. I used to take Xanax for them but got tired of judgy pharmacists making a thing out of what was considered a subclinical dose. 

Trusted Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash 

Thanks, I just keep meaning to ask about your name because it has always stood out to me and always gives  me a little giggle. 

I can see where that would be difficult dealing with judgy pharmacists because I'm sure they suspect everyone, makes it difficult for people who really need these drugs.

I've tried CBD for helping me sleep at times but find I prefer melatonin for my purposes.

Anyway, thanks for sharing and I hope you can find some relief.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

During the work week, I generally go to bed by 930p and am up at 515am.

Weekends, I might make it until 1030p, and usually wake up about 5am, but I make myself go back to sleep and then generally wakeup around 7am....

I tend to get 7-8 hours of sleep per night, but I do wake up at least once during the night for a bathroom break.  

I feel best with 8 hours of sleep, especially as I get older.....Maybe once I retire, I will be able to get by on less...

Respected Contributor

I like seven hours but I can adjust and do.

Honored Contributor

My body sleeps as long as it wants to.  I may wake after only 6 hours or I may sleep for 8 hours.

I sometimes take a 10-20 minute catnap in the afternoon while watching tv or reading.  That can re-charge me for the rest of the day.