Respected Contributor
B
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@On It wrote:

I would choose A. I can't remember when I was able to fall asleep and stay asleep for 8 hours.

I recognized early in my life, that I needed 8 hours of sleep, a night/day to be a myth. Some people? Maybe, but not me. Much over 4 hours is just right for me, and has been all of my adult life, and even prior. I have no idea who/when and what study came up with this arbitrary number. In my opinion, too many people seem to think it is essential for everyone, when it is not!

john 

@hckynut Six hours is enough for me and I sometimes get up in the night for 30 minutes to an hour to be able to go to or back to sleep.  

I have been a night owl since I was born and one who didn't need a lot of sleep just like my dad.  I can't change it.  I've tried.  

Frequent Contributor

B-hands down!

Honored Contributor

#A for me! #C would be a close second!

Respected Contributor

I do not use the self cleaning feature on my oven, but I would be all in on a self-cleaning house!

Respected Contributor

This is a tough one to make a choice....

The only one I would not want is the starbucks..

I would say the chef if they also buy the food and clean up after.  I would like to have someone who could make healthy, low calorie food taste good.  I hate anything associated with food (shopping cooking and cleanup) except for the eating.  

Esteemed Contributor

A