Super Contributor

What to do, I am confused, I always want to do the right thing to help others

[ Edited ]

There is not a confrontation that cannot happen without opinions.

If you are a conservative or not...

There are going to be changes, how do we start the conversation?

I am sorta scared what the future might hold for us all.

I was raised a certain way, that does not mean at all points and situations that have been presented to me that I do not understand both points... I try to look at both sides.

For sure it is a confusing time for us or I should say me.

However we ask for guidance, I am sure might help us all.

Take care of yourself so you can take care of others ~ sunshine&rainbows Heart 

Honored Contributor

Re: What to do, I am confused, I always want to do the right thing to help others

To the OP of this thread. Confused?  I am confused just reading this thread. I have no clue what your are talking about?

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Re: What to do, I am confused, I always want to do the right thing to help others

I think I understand it. Each day lately I've felt more and more and accepted that what we grew up and knew, just isn't anymore. It's a different pill to swallow, but I do feel that now, more than ever, I'm really accepting the fact as so many have said, "we are in a different world now", and we have to do our best to adapt. I hope this is what you're asking.

Super Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I think I understand it. Each day lately I've felt more and more and accepted that what we grew up and knew, just isn't anymore. It's a different pill to swallow, but I do feel that now, more than ever, I'm really accepting the fact as so many have said, "we are in a different world now", and we have to do our best to adapt. I hope this is what you're asking.

@qualitygal

Yes! You do understand, thank you. Heart

It is a little scary what the future might hold.

It is best to try to keep an open mind, or another way to put it, is to look at both sides, and be strong and stand for what you believe...

And now to be accepting... but at the same time keep your belief system and let it be know.

Just please do not try to stuff it down my throat.

We can agree to disagree.

Super Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

To the OP of this thread. Confused?  I am confused just reading this thread. I have no clue what your are talking about?

hckynut(john)

@hckynut

Oh how I wish I could state more, without getting bleeped!

I am trying to be very diplomatic, I am hoping what happens is the good for all, how do we know, how do we choose??

I am thinking of our future and how it is all going to play out...

and affect us all?

Take care of yourself so you can take care of others ~ sunshine&rainbows

Valued Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

hckynut(john)

It's a political thread.  OP is asking how to decide who to vote for in the presidential election but she's trying to fly under the Webbie's radar lol.

Valued Contributor

@Sunshine&rainbows wrote:

@hckynut wrote:

hckynut(john)

@hckynut

I am trying to be very diplomatic, I am hoping what happens is the good for all, how do we know, how do we choose??

and affect us all?

It's not rocket science lol!  You avoid getting "bleeped" by following the Q board standards you agreed to when you started posting here lol......plenty of political boards you can go to if you want to talk politics.....

Super Contributor

@esmeesmerelda wrote:

@Sunshine&rainbows wrote:

@hckynut wrote:

hckynut(john)

@hckynut

and affect us all?

It's not rocket science lol!  You avoid getting "bleeped" by following the Q board standards you agreed to when you started posting here lol......plenty of political boards you can go to if you want to talk politics.....

@esmeesmerelda 

No need to be bolded.

It's about how we were raised, you know morals...

economy, change ect...

Take care of yourself so you can take care of others ~

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

sunshine&rainbows wrote:
There is not a confrontation that cannot happen without opinions.
If you are a conservative or not...

There are going to be changes, how do we start the conversation?

I am sorta scared what the future might hold for us all.

I was raised a certain way, that does not mean at all points and situations that have been presented to me that I do not understand both points... I try to look at both sides.
For sure it is a confusing time for us or I should say me.

However we ask for guidance, I am sure might help us all.

Take care of yourself so you can take care of others ~ sunshine&rainbows Heart

--------------------------

@sunshine&rainbows, If your thread isn't about politics or something else violating standards then you wouldn't be talking in code lol.

My post isn't bolded.

This is bolded.

Super Contributor

@esmeesmerelda wrote:

@sunshine&rainbows, My post isn't bolded.

This is bolded.

@esmeesmerelda

oppsy Trying again oppsy sorry darling.