Honored Contributor

Re: What size are you?

[ Edited ]

Most of the hosts are thin.  Comes with the territory.  They are on TV.  They are also fairly young, with great teeth.  Carolyn & Marybeth are two of them that are not so thin. But neither are obese.  You rarely see anyone obese on TV as a professional host.   Yes, it's pretty nice being thin.  Most women want to be that. I have a great BMI index.  I want to keep that way. 

Honored Contributor

Re: What size are you?

[ Edited ]

@songbird wrote:

Most of the hosts are thin.  Comes with the territory.  They are on TV.  They are also fairly young, with great teeth.  Carolyn & Marybeth are two of them that are not so thin. But neither are obese.  You rarely see anyone obese on TV as a professional host.   Yes, it's pretty nice being thin.  Most women want to be that. I have a great BMI index.  I want to keep that way. 

@songbird, I won't mention my body here; I just want say that sometimes it's better not to come across as bragging. It just doesn't seem appropriate.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

99% of the clothing offered at the Q is overloaded with spandex. Yes the host that doesn't appear to be an xxsmall can fit into one because it will STRETCH to accomodate her!

Spandex is probably the best thing to happen to retail in decades because it cuts down significantly on returns!

Respected Contributor

nope not aggravated yangya,just in a chat room,and thats what you do chat!

Super Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

99% of the clothing offered at the Q is overloaded with spandex. Yes the host that doesn't appear to be an xxsmall can fit into one because it will STRETCH to accomodate her!

Spandex is probably the best thing to happen to retail in decades because it cuts down significantly on returns!

Very good points @Andreatoo .

Respected Contributor

It helps me to hear the models sizes.  Carolyn and I wear about the same size but I think we may carry our weight a little differently.  However if she looks awful in something I know I will to.  Also Jackie wears about the same size.  It is helpful to tell what size the models are wearing.  If the tops hugs the hips then I know I don't want it.