Respected Contributor

Out of all the things that matter in my life, this is not one of them.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

if I constantly told you mominohio that I am a sz 2,how would you feel then?I have a fried who does just that.my goodness,I would love to be in a small,but just not the case.its hard to accept sometimes how you look.but I figure,I've put myself in this position with eating habits

Your "friend" is the one with the problem. 

My DIL is a size 2 and then has to have them taken in. Shes 5'2, 82 lbs, and 64 years old. Looks good in her clothing. Some of the models, well in fact most wear their clothing a size smaller than they should. When I see pants all wrinkled at the knee I don't buy. I see hosts who wear things and say a small size and you know it's not true.

Super Contributor

Many of the hosts (but not all) are quite tiny. Personally, if I had to be on television for a career, I would be more motivated to be thin! I tend to eat better and exercise more when I know I'm going to be seen in front of a lot of people, like going to a wedding or reunion or something. I think that's pretty common, and why so many of us have gained weight last year when we were not going out much! 

If your question was real, I'm a size 6-8 on bottom and a size 4 on top.... Yep, I'm a pear! 

Honored Contributor

I always chuckled when CG would say she's a size large when, clearly, she is not a L, or an XL.  She's easily a 1X.  Just own it.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt   In QVC sizing XL and 1X are the same size usually.  No real noticeable difference.  Check out the size charts.

Honored Contributor

I don't care what size the hosts wear, I never shop for them.  I'm a size 16/18.  I'm smaller on top.  I don't believe some of the hosts, some of them fib about the size they wear.  Women come in all sizes and many size 2's don't eat any healthier or work out anymore than a size 20 does.  My sister is a 2/4 and my older daughter is a size 6.  Their eating habits are far worse than mine.  If I ate like they eat, I'd weigh 300lbs.  

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Luvsmyfam I've watched Denim & Co. for years and Carolyn is far from "tiny." She states that she wears a large and sometimes an extra large. 

I see a couple of hosts who I am sure lie about their sizes but I honestly don't care. 

Years ago Jane T. used to drone on about how she was an XS. Not these days LOL.

She says now she's a small.  But I wonder.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Luvsmyfam You sound really aggravated about the size issue. Don't sweat it, it's no big deal!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

lovemygrands was a riot!!!!!  Smiley Happy

Sad thing of it is, is that I lost 25 lbs. in 2018 when I had my gall bladder out.

I was in hospital for days and days just on IV.  Was in serious pain and could not eat.  Only drank black tea. 

Weeks later, I was extremely weak.  I stood in the middle of Whole Foods eating roast beef and feeling like Popeye when he ate spinach.  The more meat I ate, I could feel energy running through.  I was extatic!  I still can't eat like I used to and I did not put the weight back on but it was really awful.  I still have nightmares about this.  I would say that I'm between 14 and 16 but I was always 3/5.  Meno does a number.  I was always a big eater but never gained weight until later in life.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I only put real clothes on about once every couple of weeks... I am size whatever fits on THAT DAY.....

Wowee, zowee, that's quite profound, seriously!!!!