Honored Contributor

Re: What’s your favorite podcast?

I like Handel on the Law.  I love a good laugh on the weekends.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I have never listened to a Podcast.

@chrystaltree wrote:

There are podcasts about every subject. They are a form of entertainment. Sometimes I want to relax and rest my eyes from my devices and television. I just lie back and listen. There are stories, discussions, lessons. It’s Free. I don’t know where your interests lie but I’ll bet there’s a podcast for you.

Honored Contributor

@kelshar wrote:

Plz Advise - host and her guests listen to their listener voice-mails and give advice.

Alison Rosen is Your New Best Friend - On Mondays she interviews someone in the entertainment industry. On Thursdays, she has a panel of people and they socialize.

Throwing Shade - Political comedy podcast

My Favorite Murder - 2 friends that are fans of true crime tell each other stories of murder.

Happier with Gretchen Rubin - host and her sister bring practical, manageable advice to make your life a little easier.

Last Podcast on the Left - covers stories both imagined and real - cults, conspiracy theories, serial killers. They bring some humor into it.

The History Chicks - They cover historical females (Annie Oakley, Elizabeth Bathory, Lucille Ball, Wallace Simpson, etc.)

You Must Remember This - covers what really happened behind the scenes from Old Hollywood exploring the movie stars and the scandals.

Past Present - historians discuss what's happening in American politics and culture and bring historical insights into the current news.

Bowery Boys, New York City History - they cover the history of New York City's landmarks, buildings, streets and neighborhoods.

Ear Hustle - brings attention to what life is like in prison by inmates themselves. 

Emperors of Rome - looks at the rulers of the ancient Roman Empire 

Giants of History - covers historical figures from birth to death (Martin Luther King Jr, John D. Rockefeller, Rosa Parks)

Dan Snow's History Hit - host goes to the place where history happened and interviews historians. He covers historical anniversaries as well.

Ask A Clean Person - cleaning advice columnist offers cleaning advice and tips. There is a lot of giggling and silliness with the host and her guests along with some dirty humor.

State of America - directly from CNN. Inside story of the Trump presidency and it's future impact.

Dr. Laura Call of the Day

Do You Need a Ride? - 2 comedians take their guests to or from the airport. Listen to them just have conversations.

Is the “My Favorite Murder” affiliated with the television show by the same name? I think it’s on ID or Reel channel. I think I’ll try your Dan Snow, “Last Podcast on the Left” and My Favorite Murder.” Thanks for the heads up. 

Honored Contributor

Art Curious - fun interesting stories about famous artists and art.

The History Chicks

Giants of History

The Emperors of Rome

Stay Tuned with Preet

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

A religious podcast, female, who tells it like it is.

Her strength inspires me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don’t Listen to radio and don’t even know what channel or station podcasts are on. Clueless. Don’t care.

Trusted Contributor

I listen to podcasts when I am walking the dog.  These are my favorites:   

Pop Culture Happy Hour

Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me

This American Life 

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I like Handel on the Law.  I love a good laugh on the weekends.

@Laura14 This used to be on the radio right? I think it used to be on here once in a while. Thanks for the heads up on this. I need more podcasts since I'm stuck inside running on a treadmill in the freezing temps and I need lots of distractions.

My favorite podcast is Dennis Miller but I think he's switching services next week so it's been off for a little while.

Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D

Thanks for the info!

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree  Me either. I fact I do not know what it is😄