Honored Contributor

Re: What's the temperature in your city today?

Upper 60's today, near 70 tomorrow in Va.  Daughter #3 lives in Denver been close to 50 today and Daughter #2 lives in Windemere, Fla close to 80 I believe Seri said.

Honored Contributor

60 in the Boston Area, in December.  Unbelievable!  I love it!

Honored Contributor

It is 62!! IN maine, no snow yet this winter,i love it just like this!
When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I live in the  St. Louis metro area and it is currently 72 degrees.  

I've potted some tulips, daffodils, and other bulbs for the spring. Cleaned up my landscaping lights, organized and cleaned my garage, and put up a wreath on my back patio area!  

Whew, I'm exhausted, but loving the great weather!

Esteemed Contributor

Upper 60's here in Philadelphia.  Supposed to be 70 tomorrow.  I have my front door and two windows in the living room open to let the fresh air in.  I don't really mind, but I hope it's not this warm on Christmas.  I'll be having a house full of people and I don't want it to be hot.  

I watched a "special report"on tv the other night and they said we are going to have an extremely mild winter here in Philly until February, at which time we can expect quite a bit of snow.  Oh well.  We'll see.  

Respected Contributor

NW Wash. state near the Canadian border.  Today is rainy and windy (with gusts up to 50mph.)  High 48, low 42.  Looks like our high temps will be in the upper 40s all through this next week.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

85 degrees and there went my plans to start baking -- off to a leisurely day spent at the pool!🌴🌴

Honored Contributor

It snowed last night in Albuquerque: It's probably 30 degrees right now.  So pretty out there...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I live in Upstate NY and it was 60 here yesterday & high 50's again today! 

Honored Contributor

My area of southern WV is to hit 70+ degrees today.  Rain is predicted for tomorrow, and that will start cooling us down considerably to more seasonal temperatures.