Honored Contributor

Re: What's everyone doing today?

I saw the movie Shop Around the Corner.

It is rainy and I was not anxious to go. But my son talked me into it. I am so glad I went. I really enjoyed watching the movie on the big screen. I enjoyed it so much more than watching it on TV. 

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach....love biscotti and a hot cup of coffee...I hope it turns out as expected.

Esteemed Contributor

I wrapped most of the Christmas Presents this weekend.  

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach I looooove biscotti but have never made them.People say they are difficult and just from your post I can tell they aren’t easy.I will be by for a biscotti and will pick us up some coffee....need anything else?

Honored Contributor

Got up full of energy!

Went weekly food shopping - came home put it away.

Baked 2 dozen cupcakes for "wreath" I'm taking to get together.  Will make icing tonight.

Then I made 2 dozen lasagna roll-ups to freeze and use at Christmas Eve buffet.

Made sauce and meatballs.  

Next. cleanup kitchen and guest room as all my gifts, cards & anything needed to be mailed is done.

Then to sit with a cup of tea and watch my "guilty" pleasure: 90 day fiance after I clean up kitchen and Skype with GD.

Respected Contributor

Sunny and bright here. I wish it would snow, but today was perfect for a walk. We love living on the lake in this rural area. Tomorrow it’s back to the city to help my ailing mother and my aunt. Errands galore and appointments both days. For the moment, I’m loving the blue sky and sun. Where is winter?

Respected Contributor

Laundry.

Video chatted with DS and DGD who live thousands of miles away. 

Chatted on the phone with BFF who lives thousands of miles away. 

Made up grocery list.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@GingerPeach I looooove biscotti but have never made them.People say they are difficult and just from your post I can tell they aren’t easy.I will be by for a biscotti and will pick us up some coffee....need anything else?

Great!  Since it's the afternoon, make mine a decaf cappuccino.  Come on over!  I'll let you know when they're out of the oven, @dex Heart

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Watching a NHL game, now watching the Steeler game and after this is over, don't have any plans.  Oh, I can't forget that I did a load of laundry, too.  And I have got to get around to addressing our Christmas cards.  

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse@How did you get so far away from family and friends?Laundry and groceries sandwich some really great phone chat time.My day is consisting of laundry and cleaning...so much fun that I should at least share.