Trusted Contributor

What's On Your Agenda for Today?

For me, I always do my housework on Saturday mornings.  Not in the mood to do it, but I'll be in a happy mood once it's done!  

Then we're planning on going out for late lunch/early dinner.  Probably will go to a restaurant that's close by and has a nice set-up for outside dinning.

Will then finish up with odds and ends.....doing mail, send an email to a friend to check up on her, breakdown some boxes to recycle, brush the dog, etc.

Will end the day with a Hallmark or Lifetime movie.

Have a good day!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's On Your Agenda for Today?

Nothing, it's going to be 117 degrees today. I'll go outside to get the mail and that's about it. Pretty much watch tv.

Respected Contributor

@BunSnoop  My day will be similar, with cleaning the house and doing the laundry.  Maybe stop by the grocery store.  My goal this weekend is to tidy up the garage.

Don't you just love it when the housework is done and everything is dust-free and clean again!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Unfortunetely we are waiting for the plumber...again.  Have a leak in walter filtration system.  Got new system and had installed late yesterday but it's still leaking.  UGH!!  New guy is coming today.  I really, really hope it gets fixed.

Esteemed Contributor

Well I just finished working out.   I will start preparing dinner early in the day, I like to do my cutting and chopping so everything is ready to go.   Shrimp scampi tonight with salad and a lovely chardonnay!   This afternoon I will do a bit of laundry, read for awhile, hopefully out on the deck if it's not overwhelmingly humid and look for a movie to watch tonight too!   Whatever you do today, make the best of it Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I will spend the day with my son, DIL, 2 grandkids and their new dog (as yet unnamed).  For dinner we will grill burgers and hotdogs if it doesn't rain.  We can always order pizza.  I will spend the night there if I am too tired to drive home at night (45 minute ride).  

Honored Contributor

I'm back to my "almost" normal Saturday routine:  lazy morning and then off to Mass late this afternoon.  

Clothes seleted - just watching the weather report to decide on footwear.   

We had a storm come through yesterday ... and it looks a bit "iffy" out there now.   I have "dressy" rain boots (shiny black/pointy toe) and some booties (black leather) out.

WeatherBug says partly cloudy with 0% precpitation - but they've been wrong before.  At the moment, it's overcast.

Respected Contributor

Waiting on the plumber.  Laundry room flooded and i thought it was the washing machine.  But my neighbor who is a maintenance guy says it's a backed up main drain that needs to be snaked.  Oh joy.

Respected Contributor

I'm getting my hair cut!!! I'm going to my friend's shop, since my usual one isn't showing any signs of opening. 

Honored Contributor

Taking a couple of bagsful of food to an organization that is having a food drive finally.  I have a lot of stuff to donate and am waiting for some organization to start accepting clothing and handmade items.  Then laundry and my usual reading and knitting!