Honored Contributor

Re: 😊 What made you smile this week?

Waking up feeling good, looking good, and going to a job that I like puts a smile on my face.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRL41ufljrg

🤣

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@cbrite

That's cute. I hadn't seen that one before.  It seems commercials are the only things that make me laugh on t.v. these days.  I think I got too old for the dopey sitcoms they air nowadays. 

This week, I'm smiling because we had a RAINY weekend.  It has been raining since late Friday night.  Rain is my favorite weather, and it has been so long since we've had a drenching one. This year, since January first has been extraordinarily rainy in California. The snowpack up north is at 98% and that's really good news for us.

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

Someone called me miss...much love!Woman WinkHeartWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@house_cat

many things made me smile this week as my older son is coming for a week to just hang out (so he says but he is a fishing pro so I know he'll be fishing more than hanging out)- the day after he leaves my niece (whose like my daughter🌷) & hubby are

coming to visit...it's been fun getting excited for them....BUT the best thing that made me smile:

My sweet gd whose 7 (oops I thought she was 6 she certainly corrected me😉) called me on Skype.  She is learning about counting money in math so decided it would be fun for us to count her piggy bank we've been filling since I gave to her.  The joy in her eyes seeing all those coins & dollars was like heaven...yet, the best was she's a "millionaire" & rich ...she had $233.45!  There is no greater "joy" than to see her excited!!!!  ðŸ¥°ðŸ¥°ðŸ¥°

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

Your story made ME smile!

What is she planning to do with all that loot?!

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@house_cat

would you believe our fav thing to do is go to Walgreens little toy section. I send her Walgreen gc ($10) and boy she gets excited to buy these little toys that are called "mash ups".  I shake my head thinking "why oh why didn't I think of putting a .10 toy inside a ball!". 

Then we always go to Moes southwest grill or her fav place (anything but fast food).

So, that's what she plans to do -- take $10 and go on Walgreens shopping spree! Might I add these dumb things are about $4/each so I'll pitch in a few bucks😉.  Then she's going to take me to eat -- her treat! 

I don't live near so when I'm home every minute is precious & fun!  

BUT dad said 1 college book could be bought...party pooper😉

Respected Contributor

@house_cat ðŸ˜‹ me too....When we were young we'd inhale that stuff and talk and laugh....and OH YES, lots of rain here too YAY. I did not think we'd get much but now it's here.... !! Take care.. I think about your cute kitchen all the time.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

I totally get it! When I was a kid, there was nowhere I'd rather shop than Woolworth's.  Those stores were called 5 & 10 cent stores!  Recently they opened a store near me called Five Below and all the items are $5 and under. What a bunch of junk.  I don't think it's gonna last.  Have fun with her - you are very blessed to have her. I had two sons and dream of having a granddaughter.

@cbrite 

And more rain to come the next couple of days!

~ house cat ~