Esteemed Contributor

Re: 😊 What made you smile this week?

@ECBG wrote:

A new puppy, Shadow.  I'm rocking right now!Smiley Happy

Aw, can you share a photo. My little Shad-O passed away in May. She would’ve been 19 on July 2018. 

Honored Contributor

My cat Moe always makes me smile.

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

A new puppy, Shadow.  I'm rocking right now!Smiley Happy

Aw, can you share a photo. My little Shad-O passed away in May. She would’ve been 19 on July 2018. 

@qvcfreak  SO sorry for your loss.  We just had to put down our beautiful 10 mo pup this past October.

Shadow is on Outfit Of The Day.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I was in a supermarket, looking for something on a shelf, when I heard a little voice say: "Hi!"  I turned around, and it was a toddler, sitting in the baby seat of a shopping cart.  Her Mom told me she says hi to everybody.  She was going to put a binky in her mouth to keep her quiet, but really, she wasn't bothering anybody.  She was adorable, with big saucer eyes.

Honored Contributor

Finding out that I don’t have any eye diseases...just need glasses!I was worried that I might have some of the problems my mother has but at 64 my eyes are still healthy.

Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday, I couldn't find my debit card, have been looking everywhere for it. Called the last place I used it a while ago, which was Wed, they have it! Yay. They said they called and left a msg on machine, but they must have called wrong number! I'm so excited, I dont have to cancel it.

Honored Contributor

Anytime the sun peeked out at us.  Today, it's wonderful

Honored Contributor

My smile today came from my yogi ginger tea.I have been drinking it for a couple of weeks and this is the first time I noticed the little message at the end of the teabag string.Mine was” Compassion will make you beautiful”.

Honored Contributor

My smile today came when I looked ahead to the week’s forecast and saw it will be getting much warmer. 🌞

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

neighbor's doggie wearing coat and boots going for a walk!!

dog wearing boots.jpg