Honored Contributor

What is the BEST TSV you ever purchased?

I noticed the thread about the worst TSV you have ever purchased. Although I didn't read it due to the negative nature of the title, I thought it would be nice to be positive and praise a product. So, what has been your BEST TSV purchased?

I have had so many great TSV purchases, but the one that I use every day and has lasted the longest is the Clarisonic. For a few years I kept seeing them in the various department stores for way more money and didn't purchase. When I saw the great price for the Clarisonic on QVC almost four years ago, it became my very first TSV.

I now have two. The Mia 2 and the Smart model. I use the Mia 2 with its case when I travel. The Smart model is for everyday use.

How about you? Which TSV purchase has been the best for you?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is the BEST TSV you ever purchased?

[ Edited ]

A Hailo 4 Step Ladder. Step #4  can also be used as a tray and there is also a compartment to hold your "stuff". I've used that thing so many times I can't even tell you. And it's light enough I've carried it easily up and down from the basement and taken it outside.

Respected Contributor

There are so many, but here goes: Philosophy Field of Flowers trio, Philosophy Purity Made Simple and Exfoliating Lotion, Clarisonic, My Pillows, Sleep Number mattresses, Food Saver, assorted Lock & Locks, various cookware, etc.

There were a few duds, but DH will never let me forget what he calls “the exploding hose”. His nickname says it all.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

I don’t think in terms of “best” or “worst” so I usually don’t participate in this kind of thread.

I recall some great bare Minerals kits from years ago.

The Emjoi MicroPedi was the best purchase I made all year when I got it. Made it possible to give myself a much better pedicure than at a salon. 

The Emjoi eRase Epiliator was another good one.

I used a Clarisonic Mia for years and liked it but I stopped using it a long time ago. At one time it might have made my list.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler,

Glad to read a positive thread,

My best TSV's are from lock & lock, slatkin candles and dooney & bourke!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Nbt-z-VY-u8/U2Z-2bLAziI/AAAAAAAAAlQ/bhD8UUo1a9o/s1600/HappySundayfromNatalieZart.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 Just curious.....why did you stop using the Clarisonic Mia? If you don't want to answer, that's okay. I guess because it is at the top of my list, I am not seeing why someone wouldn't like it, unless having to replace the brush heads every three months and the cost thereof.

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 I love Lock & Lock too, and have a few Dooney's that I would not want to be without.

It really is hard to whittle it down to just one BEST. 

Esteemed Contributor

Probably the clarisonic and the bio cleanser stuff. I think it was a tsv, not that long ago, its a general cleaner and I love it, a shark vaccuum several years back. I have bought two of those when they were tsv, gave one to my mom because I liked mine so much.

Also, a couple of pairs of Vionic sandlas in different colors- I love those and can wear them all day with no foot pain.

I am sure there are others, but these are my tsv purchases that I can think of.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@willdob3 Just curious.....why did you stop using the Clarisonic Mia? If you don't want to answer, that's okay. I guess because it is at the top of my list, I am not seeing why someone wouldn't like it, unless having to replace the brush heads every three months and the cost thereof.

@World Traveler

I got a dupe for the Foreo Luna on Amazon, a silicone brush cleanser that doesn’t use replacement brushes. Works very well. There are some threads here about it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 Foreo Luna? Hmmmm....don't think I have heard about that. Have to check that out. Thanks!

Edited to add: Oh, that looks similar to the Pop Sonic that is sold on QVC. Quite a difference in price, with the Pop Sonic being much cheaper. Does the Foreo Luna have some advantages to compensate for the price difference?