Respected Contributor

Re: What is the BEST TSV you ever purchased?

A Jessica Holbrook beige linen blazer.

It looked great and always made me feel fabulous. I wore it endlessly.

Honored Contributor

I have too many favorites but probably Dyson fan/heater. No blades. We have two and in this heat they are wonderful to have.  Since they are expensive, easy pay made it more manageable. We would have never tried Dyson brand products without easy pay.(IMO I don’t feel like I’m spending as much money.)

Trusted Contributor

My Vitamix ♥

Super Contributor

For me, hands down, it's been my Kuerig. I've had the same one for over 10 years now. Are use it several times a day and it's still going strong. I loved it so much I convince my parents to get a smaller sized one.

The TSV Included the machine, and various flavors of coffees and teas. At that time, it was a better deal than buying a bed bath and beyond even with the 20% coupon. Or, any other website that I researched.

Honored Contributor

@Junker2327 wrote:

My favorite to date would have to be the Polish Pottery 4 piece dish sets. It was the beginning of my love affair with Polish Pottery and I bought ALOT which I still use every day. I wish Gloria would come back with this.

Beckyblu

@Junker2327  I enjoyed the Polish Stoneware, too, and bought quite a few pieces from QVC, Gloria's website and other places.  Gloria has retired.  I'm not sure if she sold her business or just closed it, but she did retire.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

The Freedom Bag!!  

I got it when my oldest was born and she is 22 now!!  I still use it every time we travel.  It is going strong and looks pretty good still.  I think that is my favorite one ever.

I got  some great bare escentuals kits back in the day that I really liked and a kitchen aid 9 speed mixer from like 12 years ago that still works great, but that Freedom Bag is still my favorite.  

Trusted Contributor

My favorites would be the Tova holiday tsv’s years ago when they were offered. 

Occasional Contributor

Becky, Gloria had really nice items but she retired a few years ago! I gave Lidia's polish pottery a chance when she was shown on air a few years ago. The quality is amazing and the patterns are so different and unique! She has a really nice selection online right now. I've been eyeing the cheese lady.