Honored Contributor

What is Out my window this very minute

[ Edited ]

I am in my "hobby" room and these are the beautiful Fall colors this lovely morning outside my window.

please share a picture of what is outside your window this morning!7588D6CD-63D9-4BD6-8258-CFB455D87413.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is Out my window this very minute

Beautiful 🍂🍁

Esteemed Contributor

860AFABF-D0CA-41C1-A4DC-910119F3079E.jpegFrom my walk this morning. 

Super Contributor

SeaMaiden, it looks like there may be a ghost at the end of your sidewalk.

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

860AFABF-D0CA-41C1-A4DC-910119F3079E.jpegFrom my walk this morning. 

@godi 

It's a bird!

It's a plane!

It's... another great photo! Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden I Heart that

Honored Contributor

@yamma024 wrote:

@yamma024.

It does!

@SeaMaiden,

I like your 2 green ones too. They look like some evergreen bushes I had planted. Such a pretty garden!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@yamma024 wrote:

@on the bay  @yamma024   It actually  was a reflection in the window  glass from a lamp I had on when I took the picture .....I thought the same thing until I figured it out! It does look creepy though!

Honored Contributor

OP, your photo is beautiful! But those a HUGE trees are so close to your home! One could totally take out your place with a big wind. Yikes!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

OP, your photo is beautiful! But those a HUGE trees are so close to your home! One could totally take out your place with a big wind. Yikes!

@ID2  Yes...always the chance of that living here in the Seattle WA. Area  where we have lots of huge Douglas Fir trees. We have lived in our home for 30 years...and several big  trees have fallen over the years in our yard during huge wind storms....but like people who live where there are hurricanes...or tornadoes....or floods....life is what it is....and you can not predict what might happen.  How can you move to safety? 

we have tree Arbonists who check the health of the trees every so often...and just go from there.  They-are beautiful and shade out home from the hot summer sun...