Honored Contributor

What hobbies might you be working on today?

Worked on my planners already and will probably do more crochet on my two WIPs.  

Watching off and on Austria train rides right now.  I had to get away for a bit. LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: What hobbies might you be working on today?

[ Edited ]

Will tidy up my Little Free Library- remove the books, brush out any debris, reorganize books to make selections look fresher, restock bookmarks. 

Might stroll around downtown. Our small city has a vibrant downtown area with tons of shops, boutiques and a lovely Central Park. And several lakes.  Better check afternoon temps first. It's mid 90s every day. So a morning excursion may be better. 

Somewhere in my day will be house cleaning. Low on the list right now. Haha

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

My usual summer time hobby,  mowing 5 acres...hard job but somebody's got to do it !

Honored Contributor

• With the exception of crochet, I don't know what any of that means but it's good that you ate enjoying your hobbies.  I don't have any hubbies.  I read a lot but reading isn't a hobby. My two 5 year old grandchildren had a sleepover here, the 9 year old lives here.  They slept in sleeping bags on the living room floor and woke me up at 6am.  I do not know why...lol.   I sat down and turned the TV on and all three of them went back to sleep until 9am...lol.  They are washed, dressed and fed and waiting for my niece to take them to the Childrens Museum.  For me it's the Farmers Market, lunch with two friends and then a we'll go to the pond to sit in our lawn chairs and enjoy the boats and people watch.   
Respected Contributor

I am making shorts for my 5 grandsons. It doesn't take that long to sew the shorts, but I am having a hard time getting the fit right for 5 totally different body sizes & shapes. 

I made a trial pair & had them each try that on. Then I made them each a pair. Yesterday & today I am making them each a new pair with those adjustments.

If this pair works then I will cut the fabric I chose for each of them to make a real pair & then they will have outgrown them & I can start all over!

I have 2 batches of Snickerdoodle dough in the refrigerator that I have to bake for a get together this evening for my husband's job.

I bought a Cricut maker that I haven't opened yet & I really want to try that! 

Trusted Contributor

I'm knitting socks. I love making them! 

Honored Contributor

golfing later, just a perfect day today

working on my reselling 

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

Will tidy up my Little Free Library- remove the books, brush out any debris, reorganize books to make selections look fresher, restock bookmarks. 

Might stroll around downtown. Our small city has a vibrant downtown area with tons of shops, boutiques and a lovely Central Park. And several lakes.  Better check afternoon temps first. It's mid 90s every day. So a morning excursion may be better. 

Somewhere in my day will be house cleaning. Low on the list right now. Haha

Little Free Library....that is very nice

what got you started on it 

Honored Contributor

Outlining a new story and editing some current WIPs for me.  

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sarahpanda wrote:

My usual summer time hobby,  mowing 5 acres...hard job but somebody's got to do it !

Ok, I'll stop complaining
....I only have 3.5 acres to mow and mow and mow!! Smiley Happy