Valued Contributor

What hobbies do you enjoy?

[ Edited ]

Would love to hear about your favorite hobbies...

I'm cleaning out some closets, and trying to "let go" of some items...Old hobby supplies...

What hobbies have you had for a while, and really enjoy...

and what hobbies have you "let go"?

Honored Contributor

Re: What hobbies do you enjoy?

Reading and decorating.

Honored Contributor

@barb40 @I love going to the gym and so I guess that is my hobby.I always wanted to knit but never found someone to teach me.You didn’t say your hobbbies.

Esteemed Contributor

@barb40My hobby should be cleaning out closets!  You inspire me.

What I enjoy doing instead of cleaning out closets is working out at the Y, reading, cooking and baking, watercolor painting, doing various puzzles, and travel.  I do not see myself letting go of any of these things.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Knitting which I do for 2 church groups.  Yoga, is that a hobby??

Honored Contributor

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/70/dc/0d/70dc0d42fced8c506ff048378e671576--hobbies-funny-sayings.jpghttp://wowreads.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/shopping-girls-1024x576.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Baking for other people. Enjoy making breads, cookies and much more.

Just made around 40 peanut butter Easter eggs over the weekend and gave half

of them away. Too tempting to keep all of them around. I will enjoy 1 or 2 of them.

Trusted Contributor

Scrapbooking for the past several years, i have a few knitting and crochet projects started years ago which I have set aside temporarily, but hope to get back to and finish before too long. 

Honored Contributor

I USED to enjoy quilting, counted cross stitch.  I have not done those crafts in years.

I DO like to sew small projects, valances, pillows, blankets for new babies in the family.  I also like to clean up and or paint or strip furniture, depending on what kind of shape the piece is in...summer time only.  I like decorating the house for different seasons, rearranging furniture.

My most favorite is decluttering and cleaning out, but I did that years ago.....I am helping a friend today with her decluttering project, but her patience is short - once I start a project I can usually work or hours...can't say the same for her, ha!

I also like to read but it makes me really sleepy and when weather permits I like to walk.

Honored Contributor

My favorite hobby is my dog...teaching her new tricks.