Esteemed Contributor

On the bottom of each post - anyone use it? What's it for?

Honored Contributor

Think of it like creating a tab for files.  You can create a tag for your name, for example, so that people can find your threads more easily.  Yesterday I created an A.M. Style tag for our live chat thread.  

Honored Contributor

Tag for Daily Positive Thread

GJ, 

I created one in Among Friends for your Daily Positive Thread.  When you are in the AF forum, look under the tags and you should see it, and be able to click on it to see your thread options.

Respected Contributor

lola, thanks for the explanation.  i guess i must be dense, because i still don't really understand the purpose of the tag, but i am going to play around with it, and maybe after i do it a few times it will become clear. 

Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

lola, thanks for the explanation.  i guess i must be dense, because i still don't really understand the purpose of the tag, but i am going to play around with it, and maybe after i do it a few times it will become clear. 

You know how you post on a thread, and then when you come back to it, it's disappeared?  If someone has tagged it with keywords, you can type the keyword in the search box and easily find the post.  So for my thread, I tagged it "Resolutions" so that I can easily find it (or I can float it to the top, should I choose to).  If you know, for instance, that you want a recipe with cauliflower, but you can't remember who posted it, if it's been tagged "cauliflower" you can find it that way.  I'll do that with my cauliflower fried rice recipe I posted and you can see if you can find it that way, for practice.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Lola!  I'm trying to learn.  

Honored Contributor

I always found things by clicking on "my activity".  Do they have that?