Honored Contributor

We have CDs, VHS tapes, wall calendar used on kitchen cabinet like my mom, take out menus, Bose w/clock and alarm. We got rid of my dad’s 2-drawer file cabinet not too long ago.

Esteemed Contributor

I have three of them; CDs, wall calendars, and a file cabinet.  I tossed out my alarm clock they day I got home from work on my last day on the job when I retired.  Tossed out boxes of VHS tapes about 6-7 years ago, and I never had any takeout menus at home.

Esteemed Contributor

I have an alarm clock. Got rid of everything else.

Esteemed Contributor

I have all of them, too ...  no plans to get rid of them in the foreseeable future ... including the VHS tapes.

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear,

Like alot of the posters before me, I have all of them!

https://tuisto.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/lol.gif

Honored Contributor

CDs and file cabinets in the garage and office.  Never had a wall calendar, the only alarm clock I ever had was a zen clock that had chimes.  I loved being awakened by the sound of wind chimes. After years of use, it broke and I was not able to replace. I also had a light that mimicked the sun coming up...that gradually brightened to a fully lit room.    Now Alexa awakens me.  I never had take-out menus.  The only VHS tapes are those that contain esoteric matter that could never be replaced. ((good reminder to convert these to CDs) 

Respected Contributor

All of the above, plus a butter churn and a Cracker Barrel and wagon wheels 😜

Honored Contributor

Alarm clock, 1 digital and 1 battery operated. CD and DVD's, Bose CD player with clock and radio and we have a grandfather clock in the living room. My son is quite the tech person, but he wants our grandfather clock when we die.LOL

Valued Contributor

Each year I order beautiful Flamingo artwork wall calendars for myself and a friend. 

I have CD's, a file cabinet, an alarm clock/radio and a pink 50's rotary phone.

Honored Contributor

Donated my VCR and tapes to Good will.. and do not do take out ever......but I have everything else! Plus a land line phone!  My cell phone is a flip phone too😄